ELEVEN - Trust Nobody

READ LADY DINERO.

TRUST NOBODY
- Tupac Shakur

CHEVY

I'm at my old girlfriend's house in Englewood.

"Chevy!" she screams, jumping in my arms. I chuckle and put her down. "I thought you left for good." she says. "I'm only visiting." I say. She frowns. "Damn. So, how you been?" she asks. "I'm good, I'm good. You trying to fuck?" I ask. I'm not a sugar coating nigga. All I want is pūssy. "You came over here just for that?" she bluntly asks.  I shrug my shoulders. "You thought I came to talk things out?" I ask. "I was hoping you would want to work everything out but I see how it is." she says. "You an ex for a reason. You cheated on me with Darrell at the group home." I say. I never take back my exes under no circumstances.  "I didn't mean to." she says. "Yeah, and I didn't mean to dump you." I say, then walk out her bedroom.

Her big brother Keylan bumps me. "You got a problem?" I ask. He looks me up and down. "Get yo pussy ass out my momma house." he says. I look at him crazy then shake my head. Some shit just ain't worth a response. I'm too mature for all that.

I walk out of the house.  "Fuck!" I scream in pain, falling to the ground. Somebody just shot me in my damn leg.

ERIC

"I told yo ass stay at the house!" I yell at Chevy, picking him up. "I can't feel my toes! All jokes aside!" he screams in pain.

I rush him to the truck and pull off, heading to the hospital. "I know it hurt but I need you to put pressure on it." I say. He presses down on it and screams. "That nigga Keylan did it?" I ask. "No... no... it was somebody in a black car! Owww!" he screams.  I call my dad. "What?" he answers. "Pops, we gotta leave Chicago." I say. "What, why?" he asks. "They know where we at. Chevy got shot in his leg by the same niggas who followed him." I say. "Fuck. Listen, you remember that safe house I told you about when yall were little?" he asks. "Yeah." I answer.  "Get everybody there now. I'll be there soon." he says. "What about Chevy?" I ask. "Yes, what about me, gotdamnit!" Chevy screams.  "Take him too. Tell Heaven to check under the sink and get the kit. Tell her fix his leg." he says. "Aight. Love you." I say. "Love you too." he says, then hangs up.

Who the fuck snitching on the low is the question. They knew exactly where to find us and exactly where to find Chevy. Whoever this is gotta know us personally because there's no way in hell an outsider would know Chevy is the weakest link now that Celina is gone. They always take out the weakest ones first. We gotta check the company we keeping cause everybody ain't straight. Right now I don't know who to trust. Everybody a suspect in my eyes.

PROD

"Look... I know you pissed and ain't trying to argue with Zaya, but she know something. Remember when she said she knew who was against us but was gone let us figure it out? Well, she only said that shit cause she pissed. G, we need her." Roc says.

"How many times I gotta say I don't want my pregnant ass fiancé in this?" I snap. "Yo pregnant fiancé know what's going on tho." he snaps back.  I shake my head. "How I know you ain't the snake?" I ask. He looks at me crazy. "Nigga, fuck you. You think I would've killed my own fuckin' wife for killin' yo child if I was against you?" he yells.

I blow. "My bad. I'm just stressed.  I trust you with my life, my kids, and my fiance." I say. I watch his face turn red. I shake my head and sip a lil bit of my Lemonade. My peep game strong. A nigga smarter than what they give me credit for. I know this nigga fucked with my lady again. I ain't finna say shit yet. I wanna see if he gone come clean. "Always, bruh." he finally says.

I shake my head then sip a lil more.  "Call her." I say. He calls. "What?" she screams. "Chevy got shot by the same niggas who was after him and they know the kids in Chicago.  Zaya, you said you know who against us, so who is it?" he asks. "Where yall at?" she asks. "Headed towards the airport." he says. "I'll be there." she says, then hangs up.

We on the roof waiting for her so we can get on my plane.  She walks up and rolls her eyes at us. "Spit." I say. "Might wanna take a seat for this one." she bluntly says. "Wassup?" I ask. She sighs.  "It's your mother." she finally says.

OOP, HIS MOMMA!!! Yall believe that???? COMMENT 30
VOTE