THIRTEEN - Favorite

I just wanna be somebody that can add to
Your wife, be a friend, be a teacher and a fan too
I just wanna listen
When you leave I say "damn, I fucking miss him"
I just wanna be your vixen
Give you something real wet to put your lips in
I wanna be the only one that can check you, and still respect you
Cause it's you I would change for, you always make sure
- Nicki Minaj

THIS UPDATE IS SHORT 4 A REASON.

5 MONTHS LATER

KENNEDIE

Morning sickness is from the pits of hell. I'm sick as a damn dog and I'm five months pregnant. Of course it's Jaylen's. I'd never happily carry another man's baby. The only problem is he doesn't know.

I wipe the vomit from the corners of my mouth then wash my hands. I grab my tooth brush and brush my teeth. I lift his Versace tee shirt he left that fits me like a dress and rub my huge round belly.

"I love you so much, lil Mystery." I whisper. I call it Mystery for a couple of reasons. One is because I don't know if it'll be a boy girl, twins or triplets. I don't know what the name will be. I don't know my due date yet. I didn't want to find any of that out yet. Plus, I don't know when Jaylen will return.

Life without Jay is hard for me because I got so used to him. I saw him everyday and he was always here for me. Whenever I was sad, he'd literally do anything humanly possible to cheer me up. That man loved me so much.  He showed me the true meaning of love. Whenever I felt unwanted, he made me feel like if nobody ever wanted me, he'd want me. He didn't give a fuck about the ugly scars I have on my body from my past, things I used to do, or the fact I was with his brothers. He acted like he never knew regardless of who threw it in his face. He is the definition of a real man, period.

Sometimes I feel like giving up, honestly. I have this baby and he's nowhere to be found, I'm lonely, and I miss him with a passion. All I have is pictures and memories. His number is changed and so is the rest of his family. He deleted all of his social media. I can't contact him in any way whatsoever.

My phone starts ringing.  "Hello?" I answer. "Kennedie, come to my shop." Almond excitedly says. "What's going on?" I ask.  "Don't question Almond Joy. Bring that ass here, girl!" he exclaims, laughing.  I laugh. "Here I come." I say.

Almond has been a real big help to me. When Jaylen left five months ago, I told Almond about how people were constantly following me. He explained to me that Jaylen had it set up to where people would protect me at all times. There's security around this house cause Jaylen's hella over protective.

I get dressed in my Polo Black Label dress and Versace flats. I part my hair and put some loose curls in it. I open up my tube of red lipstick and put some on. "Shit." I mumble. I just dropped it. I bend over and pick it up then throw it in the trash.

I just pulled up to Almond's salon. I walk inside. "Hey, god daughter in law. How's lil Mystery?" he asks. "Making me sick but I'm good. How you doing, Almond?" I ask. "I'm good, come." he says, pulling me.

My mouth drops. Jaylen is sitting in one of the back rooms on the futon with a hoe in his face. He notices me. "Helloo... you gonna call me?" she asks. "Naw. I got somebody else in mind." he says, eyeing me. Almond smacks his lips. "Get out." he says to the girl. He leads her out then closes the door behind him.

He looks a little different since we last saw each other. He got extremely buff and even has a few tattoos now, making him even finer. His slight baby face he had is gone. He looks much more mature in a good way. This nigga so damn sexy, it's intimidating. Five months can do a lot.