TWENTY NINE - Sorry

Money Hungry Bitches They Can Smell It
Loyalty Them Hoes Can't Even Spell It
Aye You Can Give That Hoe The World That Dont Mean Shit
Cause You Can Rent A Hoe But You Can't Buy A Bitch
- Yo Gotti

JAYLEN

I have to go back to the hospital in an hour but right now I got more shit to handle. My parents took me to the trap they got Kennedie tied up at.

We walk in. She in here stanky as hell, crying. She lost some weight too. "Jay, I'm sorry." she cries. I shake my head, staring at her. Bitches put the realest niggas in the most fucked up situations.

"You ungrateful, you know that?" I ask. "I didn't want this to happen." she sobs. "But it did. I gave you the mothafuckin' world and I never judged you for yo past, and what you do? You shitted on me." I say. "Jaylen, I love you. I swear." she cries. I cock my gun then fire two shots in her thighs. She starts letting out high pitched screams. "Since you decided to give your body to some more niggas, tell me why I shouldn't just shoot you in yo ran through ass půssy." I say.

"I'm sorry!" she screams, begging for her life. I shake my head, watching her. "I love you, you know that?" I ask, watching her blood puddle's size increase. "I'm... I'm so... so sorry." she manages to get out. I blow. "I can't even kill you. If I ever catch you near me or anybody I fuck with, you dead." I say, untying her. "Clean this hoe up then get rid of her." I tell one of the niggas from the clean up crew. I can't even flex like I don't love her cause I do, but she ain't shit. I ain't even gonna kill her, but I will next time she come around.

MIA

I just got back to the safe house. Everybody decided to go visit Legend and Jaylen without letting me know earlier while I was sleeping and DJ took Summer with him so I decided to go have some me time.

"Shit." I curse, looking at the time. It's three in the morning and I really didn't mean to stay away so long. I really needed the break though. I walk into the house. I go through the process of the complicated ass locks and setting the two alarms. "Damn, where you been?" somebody whispers, scaring me. I look over at Eric. Why this nigga got a plate of oreos and a glass of milk though? On top of that, he's wearing an Angry Birds onesie with some skin cream all over his face.

"Dang, you scared me. But I was just chilling." I answer. He eyes my body then licks his bottom lip. He bites one of his cookies then smirks, chewing at the same time. "What? You look weird smirking at me and eating oreos with a onesie on." I tell him. He chuckles. "If you weren't my brother's baby mom, I would definitely demolish your vag." he says.

"Eric, I'm not about to play with your sex addict, lonely ass." I say. He frowns. "I'm not a sex addict and I'm not lonely. I'm just a single man who loves women. Nothing's wrong with that. And lonely? I'm far from lonely. I have the characters in my books to keep me company." he says. I chuckle. I wish DJ was as smart as Eric is but oh well.

"Sure." I say, then walk out. I go to me and DJ's room then slowly open the door. I gasp then take a deep breath. He's sitting in the center of the bed with a pistol in his lap. He's literally stroking it like it's a pet.

"What are you doing?" I ask. "Where you been? Don't lie either." he growls at me. "Chilling, DJ, damn." I answer. "Chilling where and with who?" he snaps. "None of your business. Dang, you the one who don't want me so why you worried?" I ask. He got so much damn pride man. "I ain't asking again." he calmly says. "Chilling." I answer.  He jumps up. "Bitch, you was on the south side chillin' with some crip niggas! Fuck is you doing, hoe? I'm blood, bruh! The fuck?" he yells, breathing heavily. I take a deep breath.  "He's only my friend." I say. He pins me to the wall then grips my neck, lightly squeezing it. "Quit fucking with that nigga. I'll kill you and that nigga at the same damn time and you know that shit. Don't fuck with me, KaMia." he growls in my face, then lets my neck go.

I slide down the wall, crying. "I can't take your shit no more. I'm too young to be this stressed." I cry. "I hate you! I hate I had your baby! I regret you! Just leave me alone." I sob. I'm tired of hurting.  He shakes his head. "Mia, shut up. I went through yo phone. You been complaining about my ways to ol dude and yall been fucking.  Don't play the victim. Just don't put me in no bullshit, you know what I'll do." he says, then snatches my set of car and house keys. "When this shit end, you gotta get on yo own." he says, then walks out.

Damn, was I wrong?

COMMENT 30
VOTE

WHAT YALL THINK?