TWENTY EIGHT - Dreyo's Prt. 2

JAYLEN

"Jay, you good?" Reshawd asks me. I look at him then hand him Legend. "I'm good." I mumble. The shit so fucked up mane. That hoe knew he was my brother's baby. I was in his life since he came out and that shit would be foul as hell for me to drop him like he ain't shit. It ain't his fault his momma a hoe. Plus, he'll always be my son regardless. I won't let Dreyo bitch ass find out about it. Legend ain't finna be raised around my real momma and her kids. It'll be a cold day in hell before I let lil man be anything like me because how I am came from them. All emotionally fucked up, paranoid, and aggressive. Hell naw, I don't want him to know that pain and if anybody find out he Dreyo's, that's exactly what's gone happen to him.

"You ain't mad?" he asks. "Naw, I'm livid, bruh. I wanna go kill that bitch. But what's the point?" I ask. "The point is your son is actually your nephew. That's a good reason to go body that bitch ass hoe, flamingo face ass hoe, roach ass crack breath having hoe! Ooooh, she got me fired up! Like, what the fuck? Legend ain't no kin to me! He yo nephew, not son! Kill the bitch!" he screams, turning red as hell.

Legend starts screaming and crying, reaching for me. I pick him up. "He still my son... quit saying nephew. And he some kin to you, quit saying he ain't, okay? Just act like this day never happened. You still uncle Reshawd once he can talk and I'm still daddy, got it?" I ask. He sighs. "Yeah... you like it, I love it." he says. "Just keep yo mouth shut. Call Abria." I say. "The fuck I gotta call that disease for?" he asks, looking disgusted.

"Shawd, just call her." I say. He rolls his eyes then dials her number. "Hello?" she sobs into the phone. "Bitch, don't cry up in my gotdamn ear! Bring your hoe ass back up here, Jaylen want you!" he snaps, then hangs up. I shake my head.

Ten minutes passed by. She walks in, crying hard as hell. "I'm sorry. I thought he was yours forreal. The doctor said he was." she sobs. I look at Reshawd. "The sky is beautiful. Anybody seen that episode of SpongeBob where-" I cut him off. "Shawd, what the fuck did you do?" I yell at him. He only act like that when he guilty of some shit. "Okay, I'm the one that paid the doctor to say he was yours, okay? I'm sorry but I only did it cause I already knew cause the times wasn't adding up and you was already blacking out trying to kill her and we had a bunch of stuff going on at the time and if you would've killed her in the damn hospital, you would've went back to jail and got the death sentence and you know that it's true! I had to do that until I found the right time to come out with it! Jay, I wasn't on no snake shit, I just didn't want to deal with you being locked up forever again." he says, crying and shaking. I guess he scared.

"Jaylen, I swear I didn't think he was Dreyo's." Abria cries. I reach over and grab Legend's bottle then take the lid off. I throw it dead at both of them.

"What the fuck?" Reshawd screams. "You could've just told me the truth instead of having me thinking he was mine!" I snap at them. "I couldn't tell you while you was in a fuckin' coma and you was barely even home cause you was with that hoe ass girl Kennedie! At least I planned it and didn't let you fuck your life up! Be real, Jaylen, was the shit really worth you getting a fucking death or life sentence?" he screams back. "Man, fuck it." I say, looking away from them. I'm so frustrated, I wanna cry. Crying aint even my thing but damn.

"I didn't mean no wrong by it, Jay." Reshawd says, crying. I look over at him. This lil nigga gone mess around and have a panic attack. I can tell he didn't mean no wrong by it cause Reshawd don't ever feel bad about something he did so I know he only meant well. I sigh. "Come here, nigga. Quit crying. We good, aight? I ain't mad at you." I say. Reshawd act straight savage but I gotta remember he only a twelve year old kid at the end of the day and sometimes he got the emotions of one, like now.

He drags his feet over to me. I hug him. "Quit cryin' lil nigga, forreal. You know ion like seeing yall lil ass kids crying." I say. I hate seeing my younger siblings cry like that. Shit sad as hell. "You think I'm a snake and I'm not." he sobs. "Wipe yo face. I know you ain't a snake, Shawd." I say. He lifts his shirt then wipes his face off. "I'm so sorry." Abria says. I look over at her. "Sit down." I say. She sighs then sits.

"Now be real with me. Ion respect no fake shit. Come clean, this the only chance you got." I say. "Can he leave?" she softly asks, pointing at Shawd. "Nope." I answer. Reshawd bad as shit and got weird methods, but the kid smart as hell and he know when yo ass lying.

"Alright... I fucked Dreyo before you and the only reason you thought I was a virgin was cause you were one and didn't know what to expect anyways but I wasn't being a hoe. I wasn't dating you, just sucking your dıck cause I thought you really loved me. Two weeks after you pre nutted in me, I started feeling sick. That's when I found out I was pregnant. I thought it was yours until like my third appointment cause how far along I was was kinda weird but I didn't think much of it. When he was born and I saw his moody eyes, I thought he was yours and forgot all about him possibly being Dreyo's. Forreal, Jaylen, I didn't even know you and Dreyo knew each other so I definitely didn't know he's your brother. I'm so sorry, I didn't want this shit to happen." she says.

I glance over at Reshawd. He blankly staring at her. "Um... well, she not lying." he says. I shake my head. "How come you Ain't tell me when I asked you straight up?" I ask. "Cause I love you, forreal. I know I got my flaws but I love you, Jaylen. I didn't want you to leave or judge me." she says. "What the fuck, Abria, you know I never would've judged you!" I snap. "I'm sorry, Jay, just forgive me. We can work through this, please." she begs. I blow, shaking my head. "What you think, Shawd?" I ask. "I mean... she being real for a change but I wouldn't fuck with her for nothin but Legend." he answers.

I look at her. "You know I don't wanna be with you no more, right? I know you was here for me everyday but I could never trust you." I say. She breaks down crying and nodding her head. "I'm sorry." she sobs. I lean back. "Me too." I say. "What?" she asks, confused. I snatch her to me by her neck and start choking the fuck out of her. "Mothafuckin' bitch, the fuck you thought?" I snarl in her ear, squeezing tighter. I ain't stopping til she stop breathing.

HE GNE KILL HER? DAMN...

COMMENT 30
VOTE

WHAT YALL THINK?