intro

"Its also your home now, get comfortable" he said softly.
The girl standing infront of him was looking uncomfortable, her gaze flicking to his right continuously , where his son was standing glaring at her.
A sigh escaped his mouth, "Hira! show Mirha her room" he called the maid ,not wanting the uncomfortable environment to last even a minute longer.
As soon as they went upstairs, he turned towards his son "why are you doing this , Saad?"he asked calmly.
"what am I doing?" Saad ibraahim asked lifting an eyebrow.

SAAD IBRAAHIM (Age 22)
A guy who is known for his intelligence in the whole university.He is also known for his coldness, everyone knows him as an iceman, but there's someone who can induce fire in him, who can make him burn, even though if its in hate.

MIRHA HUSSAIN (AGE 18)
A closed off girl, who is still stuck in her past, present suffocates her and the future scares her. She doesn't know, what to do with her life or how to make it better.What will she do, when she will be faced with another test of life? when she would have to face the hatred of a man, she doesn't even know........

_______________
SALAAM READERS! I am back with another story❤️❤️what do you think about the intro.
I missed you all a lot❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️