Chapter 15:Saad

At night, I wasn't able to sleep. That girl wasn't leaving my mind. "I need to talk to her"I got up and went to her room. I unlocked the door. But a frown appeared on my forehead when I felt something blocking the door. I pushed it and heard the slight voice of something dragging. I stopped right away, a smile appeared on my face." smart cookie". I thought to myself and then went to the room beside hers. It wasn't in anyone's use. The balcony of this room was connected with hers. I easily entered her room through the balcony. 

The room was dimly lit, she was sleeping with a cushion clutched to her chest. She wasn't even filling her side of the bed, something clutched in my chest, seeing her laying there. I had come to talk to her, but I couldn't wake her up. The reason wasn't something I was ready to know. After a while, an idea struck my head. I looked around and found a sketch book placed on the other side table. I picked it up and wrote a note. I left it on her side table, a smirk was on my lips while doing it. I locked her front door and pushed the table back to its place, making sure that no voice was made during the process. 

I exited her room through the balcony, taking a last glance of her. I went back to my room and laid on the bed. Just then, my cell binged. There was a message from Arsh. They were planning to hike tomorrow.

I sighed, knowing that Arsh and Affan won't let me stay at home and I enjoyed it myself , anyway. I fell asleep around 3 am and woke up around 6 30. I spent some time exercising and then went towards Baraan house(Arsh and Affan's place )after breakfast. 

When I reached there, I found a few of our class fellows there also. I rolled my eyes, realizing that it was going to be more of a childish bragging session than anything else. Affan came towards me as soon as his eyes fell on me. 

"Finally, you are here. Everyone is ready to leave." He informed me as he tapped my shoulder. We reached our destination soon and started to hike. I could hear the noises of the girls just behind me, one in particular, complaining about the path. 

"You do realize that she is trying to get your attention ?" Affan asked beside me, making me raise an eyebrow at him. I didn't bother replying, I definitely knew about that girl's interest, but it wasn't my headache , specially when I knew that she won't dare to confront me anytime soon.

I continued my hike, blocking their noises out. The greenery was beautiful and calming to my soul. The rest of the hike was done in peace. Arsh was enjoying the talks, it was really his thing to arrange gatherings. 

We returned back in the evening, Everyone returned to their places, but Arsh stopped me saying that I should return after dinner. 

"I need to get some things from mall today "I told them looking at the time. 

" We can send the driver to get the things you need. Its no big deal " Arsh said as we headed inside. I went to the guest room as they headed towards their rooms to freshen up. I changed into the spare clothes, I usually kept on their place just for such occasions. 

We all came back downstairs afterwards, Affan called the driver. I handed him the list of things he needed to get from the art and craft shop with some cash." Place the things in my car once you return " I instructed him. 

Arsh was busy on a phone call, whereas Affan headed towards the kitchen to get us some drinks.

"You have been more lost in your head than usual, is there something going on ?"Affan asked as he sat down handing us the drinks.

"Nothing much.." I said nonchalantly. I didn't like speaking about my problems to anyone.

I headed home after dinner, I handed the bags to the maid to give it to the girl as I headed towards my room. Dad and dado had already retired to their rooms. They had stopped worrying about me a long time ago, knowing how I was.I did everything I wanted to do. I had ended up trying all the drugs found in the country before I even turned 18. To their good luck or my bad luck, these toxins didn't work on me as they did on everyone else. I didn't loose my mind as usually people do. Even with strong doses, I didn't feel the high, there would still be some consciousness left. I stopped bothering with them, realizing that it wasn't a way out for me like everyone else. 

Girls weren't an option also. Their talks, their mere presence for more than a few minutes got on my nerve. I lost interest quick. The only thing which helped a bit was not thinking and just focusing on reading or something to loosen myself up a bit.

-----------------------------
Izzaton ko khel bna rkha he

Logo me insaaniat kahan he......
___________________

Mere khyalon me vo makeen jo he
Meri nazr se ojhl ho bhi to
Meri dstars se door nhi
Meri ankho me jo uska qayaam he
Meri ik awaz ka muntazir
Meri zaat se vo parda Nashin nhi ....

___________

Salaam readers! Heres the update❤️❤️❤️❤️