Chapter 41:Mirha

Mirha's pov:

Our day in university went normally. After lunch, when he was heading towards his office, I asked him about my art supplies.

"Let me show you" he said with a smile on his face and started taking me down the corridor. He stopped in front of the last room, in which he had locked me. He let my hand go and entered the room, I couldn't move my feet even when he turned towards me.

"Sweetheart, that won't ever happen again" his soft murmur made me look at him. His eyes..... they held the sincerity, the hope of me trusting him.

I entered the room and saw that it was completely changed. Only a sofa was left in the corner of the room, everything else was cleared out. 

"This room has good lighting and the view is also perfect. I thought, it would be perfect for your painting room. My office is also that one. So, I thought it would work" He said pointing towards the door right in front of this room.

"If you want, you can shift your things to another room. If you won't feel comfortable in this one." He said in a neutral tone and I felt like hitting my head. He had put so much effort and thought and I was standing here, making faces over past. 

I held his chin, making him look down at me. "Its perfect, thank you" I thanked him genuinely.

The smile he gave me made my heart skip a beat, I quickly lowered my hand. His earthy scent had started surrounding me. I noticed that he didn't use strong perfumes like most men, his was lighter, deep yet not over powering. 

I took a few steps away, wanting to break the spell his nearness was casting on me.

Saad's phone rang and he took his leave. He was going to close the door, but I stopped him. I didn't think, I could stay in this room with the door closed just yet.

The canvases placed on the side pulled my attention and I moved near. He had got a lot of new canvases and other supplies for me too, that too from the same brand I was using. It made me smile.

I put a canvas on eisle and started preparing it to paint. I spent a good amount of time working on the painting. Around 6 pm I needed a break, as I went to the corridor, my eyes headed towards his office. His door was open too and he was looking busy on his laptop. I shook my head and went to my room. After freshening up, I laid down for a while before dinner. 

I must had fallen asleep because my eyes opened on Saad calling my name. 

"Wake up, butterfly. Dado is waiting on dinner." Saad was half bent on me, seeing his stunning eyes right after waking up was too much, my heart was beating on an uncontrollable speed.

I quickly got up, he raised an eyebrow on my swift movement. " Get up now, Mirha" he reminded me of the task I needed to do. I quickly went to the restroom and came out after washing my face. I could feel Hira giving me checking looks a few time during the dinner.

I wasn't feeling really hungry after just waking up, but still ate some not wanting to hear more scolding from the man who had turned into my personal fitness instructor since morning. 

Saad's pov:

Mirha barely ate anything, that too making faces, pouting when she thought no one was looking. I shook my head barely containing my smile. This girl was something else. 

After dinner, when we headed back to our room. I told her to on the chair as I put the plastic wrap on the floor. 

"What you doing?" she asked me confused, seeing the water spray and scissors in my hand.

"I am going to give you a hair cut" I told her making her sit putting pressure on her head as she tried to stand up.

"You will ruin it. I will give it a trim myself" she sounded panicked.

"Trust me and sit down. I have watched a few videos for the haircut you wanted. I think I have got the hang of it" I assured her and freed her hair from the catcher. I had spent a good amount of my afternoon, learning how to do it. I was definitely not going to let it go to waste. 

"But..." Mirha wanted to protest some more but I quietened her down and started making partitions. It took me half an hour to get it perfect, I stopped when I was satisfied with my job. Mirha had her eyes shut tightly, through most of the process, even now, they were closed tightly. I took a step back and told her to open her eyes. 

The shock in her eyes when she saw her hair was priceless. Her eyes and mouth fell open, "this is exactly the same. " she stood up and moved her hair on sides, checking the whole cut. A huge grin covered her face once she was done with her inspection. In the morning, I could read in between the lines, she definitely didn't like going to salons. I could only see one solution and that was me doing it for her.

"Thank you! you are the best"she exclaimed. I wasn't ready for her to hug me, I was startled by her sudden move. She moved away quickly too as if realizing her actions. She went to take a shower, while I took care of all the mess I had made during the process. I was feeling happy, knowing that I fulfilled her wish, didn't matter how small or insignificant it was.

________________

کیا عزتوں کے پاسبان وہ بنیں گے
جوگھنٹوں کے حساب سے نیچ جگھوں پربلاتےھیں۔۔

Kia izzaton k paasban wo bny gen

Jo ghnton k hisaab se neeech jaghon pr bulaaty hen?
_______________
Salaam readers! Heres the update❤️❤️❤️❤️