Chapter 13: Mirha

Mirha's pov:

It was friday, everyone returned home early. After lunch, we were lounging in the living room, when Mr Ibraahim said "Saad, are you free now? If yes, then take Mirha to shopping. She must need things for university. Yes? "He started with Mr rude but then asked for my confirmation at last.

"I have clothes and other things.... I just need the material for the classes" I said reluctantly. He was already trying to kill me with his stares and now this....I sighed deeply.

"I will take her, be ready in half an hour" he said and then headed upstairs. I also got up slowly, I also needed to get ready. 

I got dressed in soft pink capri shirt with same color dupatta. My hair were pulled back in a ponytail. They were already reaching my waist, I needed to trim them. I got out of the room, making a mental note to myself as I picked up my shoulder bag. 

He came downstairs after a few minutes, he was late himself. I looked at him with pursed lips, he raised his eyebrow challengingly. His nerves!!!!!

"Drive safely" Dado said as we headed outside. She was smiling dreamily as she watched us, It felt weird. I shook my head not giving it much thought. 

I kept my focus out of the window as he started the car. The drive was done in silence, I spent my time admiring the beauty of Islamabad. I didn't know the roads, they all seemed to be similar.

I watched as the car left the crowded area behind, I stayed silent thinking that the mall must be a away. But a frown appeared on my forehead as I saw him turn towards a completely empty road. There were only trees in the sight. He pulled the car to a stop on the side of the road.

" Why have we stopped her ?" I asked him as my heart skipped a beat.

"Why do you think ?" he asked in a completely relaxed tone, making my fear spike just a bit more. 

"I don't want to go to the mall . Please take me home" I said as my eyes darted towards him and our surroundings back and forth. 

"Home ? Which home? To what I remember, you have no place in this city "He said cruelly with a raised eyebrow, I didn't know what to say to that. 

"Anyways, I am not here to talk about your home issues" He said as he extended a hand towards me. I quickly moved back, my back hitting the door. 

"Give me your hand " He said calmly, as his eyes bore into me.

But I couldn't feel the calm, I was close to hyperventilating. I shook my headed strongly. 

"I am asking you to give me your hand. What's the big deal ?" He said as he moved his hand towards me again. I could feel my chest constricting painfully.

"N-o, no.... please don't..... Just don't touch me.... do everything else you want , just dont.... "I couldn't comprehend what I was saying. My brain was on autopilot now, my back was pushing against the car door more and more. 

His hand was still moving towards me, it grazed my hand..........

----------

Saad's pov:

My hand had barely touched hers and she had a panic attack. I pulled my hand away. " Relax... I won't touch you, relax...." I could see that her eyes were unfocused. I couldn't touch her to get her attention , my only option was my voice. I kept it calm, but loud enough to grab her attention. 

Finally, she calmed down, but her hands were still shaking. I grabbed a water bottle from back seat and handed it to her. " relax..... I won't touch you" I assured her in a calm voice. She finally held the bottle with both hands and took a sip.

I let out a deep breathe, I shouldn't have gone so far. "I suspected the you have haphephobia(fear of touch). I didn't know it was so bad"I said, her hands were still shaking, tears had started falling from her eyes unconsciously. She wiped them with the back of her hands. Her action did something to me... It was such a vulnerable move, yet I could see her need to stop crying. She was trying to control her tears, her shivering, she didn't want me to see her weakness......

"I don't know ... why you hate me...But I promise, I will leave as soon as I can. I don't want to be a burden on your family... I don't have any other option right now... " Her words were broken due to hiccups, her eyes were shinning with tears, as she wiped her cheeks again with the back of her hands. 

"Did this girl really deserve this ?..... " a thought rose in my head, her mother was responsible for my pain.. but was it okay to punish her for that?..........

I dropped her in front of the house once she stopped crying. She was creating more and more chaos in me with each passing day. I couldn't even go back to my peaceful place, It was tainted by her memories now. 

" What was I thinking when I took her there ?! I could have taken her anywhere " I muttered to myself as I kept roaming around the city. I knew there was no peace for me tonight. Different thoughts kept raising and clashing in my head, her presence, my hate for her, these new emotions....her tears, her fear, the reason behind her fear....

I slammed my hand against the steering wheel trying to quieten the mess in my head, It was giving me a headache.

-------------------------

Salaam readers! heres the update. <3