chapter 17: Mirha

Mirha's pov:

I let out a deep breathe as I closed the door of my room. "What was I even thinking!!" I scolded myself. It was a dumb move to even go there. And about the deal, I wasn't sure if I had made the right decision.

"If I wouldn't have accepted the deal, he was going to keep torturing. Atleast now there is hope........."

Rest of the day passed in silence. I felt his eyes on me during dinner also, but didn't make eye contact. I fell asleep after choosing my dress for tomorrow, it was a black hoodie and jeans. I didn't want anyone's eyes on me. I fell asleep praying that my university life would be easier than my school or college life. I didn't want to be declared a weirdo here too, but my reaction wasn't something I could control when someone touched me.......

I woke up with the ringing of my alarm. I quickly went through my morning routine and then headed downstairs with my backpack in one hand. I greeted everyone and took the seat. 

"Ready for the first day of university ?" Mr Ibraahim asked with a gentle smile. I couldn't help but return his smile" Yes...."

The rest of the breakfast was eaten in silence. 

" I am leaving. Allah hafiz" Mr rude stood up, ready to leave. Mr Ibraahim was looking at him with pursed lips. 

"Don't look at me like that dad. Driver can drop her " he headed outside without even waiting for Mr Ibraahim's reply. 

Mr Ibraahim shook his head. "Let's go"He smiled at me and got up. "Call me when you will be done with your classes. I will send the driver"Mr Ibraahim said as he dropped me in front of the university. I took a deep breathe gathering my courage and then entered the university. I pulled out my phone and started navigating. I had already downloaded the map of university yesterday. It didn't take long for me to reach my department. Thankfully, there was a janitor passing by, I asked him about which class was of 1st semester. 

I thanked him and moved towards the classroom , which he had indicated towards. I took a seat on the side corner of the class. Not many students had come yet.

There were only introductions done in every class, I made sure to wait, before the majority of the students headed out before I got up from my seat. I didn't want any accidental bumping. Thankfully, no one in the class had tried talking to me.

Once, all the classes were done, I informed Mr Ibraahim. The driver came in barely 15 minutes. I kept my head down as I went towards the parking lot. Thankfully, most of the new commers had already left. There were some people in the parking lot, but not enough to make me uncomfortable. I sat in the car, finally relaxing. I was already tired and ready to fall asleep. 

After returning home, I did just that. I fell asleep without even eating anything. I woke up around 4 pm. After freshening up, I decided to go down and eat something. I was on my way, when Mr rude stopped me. I looked at him questioningly, not knowing why he had stopped me.

" Why haven't you come last night ?" he asked with knitted eyebrows. Making my heart beat fasten,"how--- how could I ? I hadn't started going to university till yesterday, there was no way I could say that I needed help with university work"I replied feeling nervous. I didn't want him to get angry on me......

When I finally looked in his eyes. He raised an eyebrow as if he didn't believe a word I had just said but still was going with it. " If you don't come tonight, the deal would be off." He said, then turned towards the stairs of his floor. I pursed my lips looking at his back.... 

----------------------------

Mere hr lfz se hr koi mukhtlif bat smjhta he
Yahan mujhy prh k mujhy smjhny wala koi nhi he . ...
__________________

Salaam readers! heres the update.