epilogue

Saad's pov:

After a year

In the past year, life hadn't changed much. There were happy, sad moments floating with time, but the peace in the heart stayed there. Because, I knew that she was with me. Just looking at her filled me with happiness and calm.

A new chapter of our life was abot to start. I had completed my house job, and it was time for me to go to England for specialization. It was what dad and the everyone around me wanted, even to some point, I also understood it, I knew I could gain a lot more knowledge and experience there, then here.

I was pulled out of my worrying thoughts, when Mirha entered the study. From the paint on her sleeve, it was clear that she had just finished her session and came to see me directly.

"Done for today?"I asked as she sat beside me on the sofa and got comfortable, pulling her legs up, turning towards me.

I placed the laptop on the table, which was on my lap earlier, knowing what she wanted. As soon as I sat back, she moved closer and rested her head on my chest placing her arms around my neck, sighing softly as she nodded for my question.

I wrapped my arms around her, rubbing her neck and back muscles soothingly. Her wanting my affection was normal, and I loved giving it to her.

But from last few days, the underlying sadness around her disturbed me. "Don't be gloomy"I said, knowing the reason already. She wasn't used to staying away from me, and now that I was going abroad, it was stressing her.

She only sighed again, rubbing her nose on my chest softly. I placed a kiss on the top of her head, as a smile came to my lips."You are coming with me"I informed her.

"My third year has started, I can't, unless I freeze the year." She looked up at me, but the slight trembling of her lips was clear to me."Its okay, I think.... I will be okay"She gave me a brave smile, but her hold on my neck had tighten.

"You won't need to. I have already took care of everything. You can continue online from there. Teachers will help you in everything."I informed her.

A frown appeared on her forehead, she clearly wasn't believing me yet.

"Why would they agree to that? IFD doesn't offer online education"she questioned.

"I made a deal, they wanted me to work in their hospital for a year after specialization, even after knowing my plans about opening my own hospital after returning. I agreed with the condition of them letting you continue online."I explained it to her.

A true smile broke on her face after days and it made all the hassle worth it.

"You are the best!"she exclaimed placing a chaste kiss on my cheek.

"This is not enough after what I did. Give me more" I frowned dramatically, making her giggle. She pulled my head down and started showering my whole face with kisses. By the time she reached my lips, I barely had any patience left. I kissed her passionately, letting her feel how much I loved the smile of her lips. Her soft moans were spurring me on, I lifted her in my arms and started walking towards the bedroom.

Mirha's pov:

I kept my arms around Saad as he entered the bedroom and closed the door before heading towards the bed. He bent to place me on the bed, but I pulled him down with me, not wanting to put any distance between us. This time, his kiss was a lot more softer, yet fulfilling, making me feel warm on the inside.

A loud moan left my mouth as he bit my lower lip playfully, pulling me out of my head. As soon as he left my lips, I pulled him down and bit his neck, making him chuckle. He loved it when I gave back as hard as he served.

But seeing the teeth mark, I kissed it multiple time, letting my mouth soothe it away.

When I finally moved back, there was a twinkle in his eyes. "I love it when you are this competitive" he placed a kiss on my nose, making me rub it smiling. His each kiss, touch was special to me.Didn't matter how many times, he kissed me. Everytime it was special. Each time, it makes me feel blessed.

__________________

Everyone had come for dinner before we left for England. I was happy with what happened. I knew that I would have survived her, he made me strong enough.

But I didn't want to. I didn't want to spend my time missing him, his touch, his icy humour, his playfulness, his loving gaze. Video calls weren't same.

Dado, aunty, Daneen, Aila(Affan's wife) were sitting in the living room. Suggesting things to Daneen, she was heavily pregnant with her first baby and radiating happiness.

Males of the house were sitting on the other side, busy in their own chats. Affan had gotten married a few months ago. It was a shock to everyone, when he directly told his parents to ask for Aila's hand in marriage, who was his maternal uncle's daughter. No one knew that he was interested in her, but Arsh had some idea.

Arsh's parents wanted him to get married too, but he denied saying that he wanted to enjoy the life alone for now.

After dinner, Arsh had started doing what he did best and left no chance of teasing me. With time, we had got comfortable enough for me to enjoy it.

"Do you think theres any girl available, crazy enough to change her own plans drastically just to have me with her. The guy is present here for sure. But can you find me a girl version of her?" He gave me puppy eyes teasing Saad, as if he really wanted me to find a girl for her.

"I don't know. But we can definitely try." I smiled.

"A crazy girl is coming to Pakistan in less than a week. You should worry about her right now" Affan said, making Arsh groan.

"Hey!!! Aisha isn't that bad."Aila pouted, making everyone chuckle as Arsh rolled his eyes.

"She is on level 1 of being a snob like these two. Just imagine how not so bad she is" Arsh rolled his eyes, pointing towards Saad and Daneen. Making her throw a cushion at his face.

"I hope that she make your life hell, for as long as she would be here" Daneen sent him a devilish smile.

"That's already written with the voice note I just sent her"Saad showed the phone in his hand. Where the voice note was already sent.

Seeing the horror on Arsh's face, everyone started laughing.

"Your revengeful nature is going to kill me one day!!!" Arsh stomped his feet, making us laugh more. Saad shrugged his shoulders, as if saying that you should have thought before teasing me.

When I first came here, I could have never thought of this becoming my life. Life was beautiful with family and friends. It felt worth living with them around. I was thankful for all what Allah gave me.

____________________

Salaam readers! Heres the last update❤️.

Do share your reviews on the book, it would mean a lot to me. ❤️