Chapter 4:Mirha

Mirha's pov:

I wasn't able to fall asleep till early morning, due to which I didnt have breakfast with everyone else. I woke up around 12 pm. " What they must be thinking?" I muttered to myself and got up.

I went to the washroom, binding my hair in a bun.I had just closed the door and turned when something fell on my feet. "AAAAAAA...." I shrieked seeing that it was a cockroach. There were a few more cockroaches on the floor.

I quickly opened the door and ran outside. Hira met me mid stairs looking worried. " what happened, mam ?" she asked. I placed a hand on my heart.

"there are cockroaches in my washroom!!!" I said as I continued going downstairs.I have always been afraid of animals, and then there wasn't ever a pet animal in the house. So my fear never faded away.

I stopped , when I found Mr Ibraahim's mother standing at the end of stairs.

"Are you okay beta?" she asked and moved a bit closer. As if she wanted to embrace me, I stood frozen , Thankfully she stopped not seeing me initiate.

" There are cockroaches in the restroom." I told her softly.

" Cockroaches?! That was only left to here. Now there are cockroaches in the house, I knew that you all dont clean upstairs properly, just because I can't go there to check"She scolded Hira, as she placed her hand on her legs by the end. She must had knee pain.

"Dado, don't worry. I will go and check "Saad Ibraahim stood up from the sofa he was sitting on and then moved towards us. The evil glint in his eyes made me halt. The washroom was sparkling last night, and it definitely looked like a place where cockroaches lived. He went upstairs, along with Hira.I followed them reluctantly.

Hira went into the washroom with a mortein in her hand as the heartless man sat on the bed. I stopped two steps away from the bed.

"It was your doing right ?" I questioned with pursed lips.

"I have already warned you........" He lifted an eyebrow making me ball my hands.

"Its a child play in front of what i have planned for you. " he said with a cruel smile and got up when Hira came out with the cockroaches.

" There aren't more in there right ?" I asked with fear in my gaze.

" I couldn't found any more. " Hira replied.

" Go " Saad ordered.

When she got out of the room, Saad turned towards me" she has only found 4, enjoy with the two still inside " He said .

"you can't be serious, why couldn't she found other two ?why have you placed 6!!!!?" I was getting nervous again. I fisted my hands trying to control my emotions.

"Enjoy... " he said with his devilish smirk and got out of the room. My lips trembled, how can he do that. I needed to use the bathroom, get fresh. I opened the washroom door slowly and checked, I couldn't find any cockroach.

" What should i do ?"i thought to myself but then went inside knowing that I needed to face my fear. I couldn't just go downstairs and ask them to change my room, just because i was scared.

I finished my morning routine quickly, my eyes kept darting around the bathroom, even the slightest noises were scaring me. I finally took a long breathe when I got out of the bathroom dressed for the day.

While brushing my hair, my thoughts again went towards the heartless man. He had placed them in the washroom..... it meant that he had entered the room when I was sleeping, even after I locked the door.

" He must have the key..... " I thought to myself and sighed knowing that I couldn't just go down and complain about what he did. It was his house,and I was just an unwanted guest.......
_______________

Log smjhty hen k mujhme wehsht shaed he hi nhi ....

Mene khud ko chupaana seekh lia he.......
___________
Salaam readers! Heres the update❤️❤️❤️❤️