Chapter 46:Mirha

Mirha's pov: 

Only a few minutes had passed, I couldn't understand, what Saad was even talking about. The letters on the sheet opened on the laptop had already started dancing in front of my eyes, making me feel sleepy. I fell asleep on the sofa itself, without realizing it. 

Saad's pov:

I shook my head, as I saw her sleeping with her head resting against the sofa, she was going to get a neck sprain sleeping like this. "Sweetheart, don't sleep like this. Your neck is going to hurt, in the morning." I tried to wake her up, but apparently she had no mood too. 

I placed my laptop on the table and got up. I made her lay on the sofa and then took a seat on the single one and went back to completing my work. A smile was coming on my lips, every time I saw her. 

Mirha's pov :

After a few days, my hand was completely healed and things had fallen into the normal routine again. Saad only allowed me two days without exercising, then went back to torturing me early in the morning. In that time, the only thought which stayed in my head was that it was his new form of torture, now that he had stopped scaring me or telling me to leave. 

I noticed that Saad's behavior with uncle had changed too. He was a lot more amiable towards him. 

Today, It was the first time, I saw Saad in formal clothes. He wore a dark grey suit with crisp white shirt for his seminar he had been preparing for. I stood a few steps gawking at him, he turned towards me and raised an eyebrow. I was quickly pulled out of my daze, my ears went red in seconds seeing the teasing smile on his face. 

"You- you are looking different... pretty" I said tucking a strand of my hair behind my hair. 

This made him chuckle and me redder. "Pretty? Am I pretty like you?" he asked moving closer to me, making me heartbeat faster. His perfume was slightly stronger than normal days, more powerful, more attention grabbing, more alluring. I didn't know which one I preferred on him more. 

He lifted my chin making me look at him." Your eyes, they are pretty...... like molten lava.... having layers on layers.... depth of an ocean" I whispered without filtering any thought, looking in his eyes and watched as his smile disappeared and a different spark got lit in his eyes. A spark I didn't know the meaning of. A spark which was making me warm from the inside too.

His phone rang, pulling us out of the moment. He checked his phone, taking a step back. I quickly finished putting my things in the bag and we headed downstairs. I had my classes as the seminar was only for the medical students. 

I wished him best of luck as he took me to my class. 

Whole day, Saad was on my mind. I wanted to hear him speak, I had heard Affan saying that watching Saad speaking to a whole audience is captivating, like a spell being casted. He made sure that people had their attention on him and it made me wonder, was it similar to how I felt when I looked in his eyes.

My last class finished and I remembered that Saad had told me the time his seminar was going to start at, but not the time it would end. 12 pm was the starting time, it was already 1:30... how long did it take for a seminar? I was contemplating about whether I should wait for Saad in the class, or just call uncle for the driver, when the class door opened, and Arsh entered. 

"You here?" I asked standing up. 

"Yes, your dictator husband has sent me to get you to the hall, He couldn't come in the mid, its going to take an hour at most. And if you want to go home, I will call uncle" Arsh informed taking his cell out.

"No! Its fine. I will wait" I quickly refused, I was getting my wish fulfilled without even uttering it. 

"Let's go then" He said and I took my bag. As we were walking through the corridor, Arsh suddenly asked me "By the way, which kind of spell have you used on this bastard? I also want to use it on a girl, who has been showing me attitude since months now" he gave me a lopsided grin, making my eyebrows raise. 

"Which spell?" I was genuinely confused by his question. 

"The one you have used to smitten my dictator friend. I have never seen him being this obsessive and possessive for anything except his work." he stopped in front of the hall door.

"I haven't used anything" I explained, frowning. Did he really believe that I was using something on Saad?

" Okay! if you don't want to share" he wiped his non existent tears, opening the door. Is he teasing me?

I was pulled out of my thoughts, as my eyes fell on the stage. Saad was standing there. Listening a middle aged professor spoke on the dice. Arsh led me to a seat, where Affan and some other friends were seated. 

I was frozen when Saad started speaking, he was thanking the guests and speaking about some other things. And I felt what Affan had talked about, even in this age, he was demanding respect and attention with his voice alone.

It was different from how I felt seeing in his eyes, but this was equally powerful, just in a more cold and distant way.

----------------------------------

Usky die hue phool

Kabr k phulo se km to nhi ....

Na wo un ko chu paate hen

Na mujhme inky lie ehsas baki he......

______________
Salaam readers! Heres the update❤️