Chapter 57:Mirha

Mirha's pov:

It was reception night, as Saad promised, the girl was very careful about touching me. His care for me made me warm all over. Once I was completely ready, the girl told me to turn towards the mirror. 

It took me a few minutes to actually believe that it was me. The pistachio dress with same color veil against my skin was making me look even more delicate with the up do. 

The beautician took her leave after complimenting me. Daneen entered the room as she exited " Saad won't know what hit him tonight. You are looking ethereal" She said with a huge smile. She was looking stunning herself in the the gold saree.

I sat on the bed, as Daneen took a seat near me. She was telling me about all the preparations and how excited dado was and what was happening downstairs. 

"Okay, I am going now, You will be coming with Saad to the banquet" she informed me seeing Altamash's call.

I nodded and started waiting for Saad. Things seemed to be quietened down downstairs. My head turned towards the door as it opened, seeing Saad made my heart beat stop for a few seconds. He was looking magnificent in tux, with his usually messed up hair gelled into a proper set hairstyle. 

I stood up without even realizing, a thought was running through my head "Was this handsome guy really mine? Allah has definitely blessed me with the best."

"You are looking gorgeous" He said and placed a kiss on the top of my head. He kept looking at me for good few seconds, but then blinked and looked away. 

"Lets go, everyone must have arrived already" he said, holding my hand. My heartbeat slowed, did he just found me gorgeous? 

The whole event was great from the entrance till the end. The whole decor was with blush pink and white, making my pistachio dress stand out starkly. 

"You are looking like Mrs Saad Ibraahim tonight" Hashir compliment waving his hands as if signifying how grand my whole appearance was tonight, making me blush. 

A part of me was still hoping that Saad also found me that beautiful tonight.

Saad told me to change and relax we entered our room as soon as we entered, he had taken his jacket off and was now looking towards his phone. "Was it really that easy for him to ignore me?" I thought standing in front of the mirror, taking my jewelry off.

The pins holding the dupatta on my head and shoulder was just not coming out, making me frustrated with each try. 

Saad finally seemed to notice it and came towards me "Let me help" our eyes connected as he stepped behind me, there was something in his molten eyes which made my heartbeat race. 

He took the pins out letting the dupatta drop on my shoulder, I could feel his heat on my back, making me shiver slightly. When our eyes connected again, he looked away taking a step back.

I couldn't control it anymore, I turned towards him "I don't want this distance between us" I spoke pointing towards the space between us.

Something flared in his eyes, and in seconds I was against the wall with his lips on mine, his arms caging me. He kept kissing me for minutes, making me melt against him. 

By the time, he moved back, I couldn't stand on my own legs, his arms and the wall was holding me up.

"Don't say things like these tonight, Mirha... It's already very difficult to stay away from you tonight." he husked with so much heat in his eyes, it was getting difficult to breathe for me.

"Don't" I whispered before I could even think about the word I uttered. My face felt hotter when the word registered in my own head, but I didn't regret it. I didn't want any distance between us.

He placed his head on my shoulder, sighing" Sweetheart......" he uttered and then went quiet for good seconds.

When he moved back, he looked in my eyes, looking in pain" Mirha, I don't want you to ever regret our closeness. This time..... it's not right. I am the only person, you are attached to, it could just mean temporary attraction "Saad said touching my cheek softly and my heart melted some more for this guy.

I could clearly see the struggle on his way, how much he was fighting his own needs and wants for me.

"I don't care if it started just because you are the only person I am attached to. But I know this, that there's one person whose smile makes me happy, whose bad habits doesn't seem that bad to me, whose grey eyes seem to trap me every time I look in them, who I am married to. Who took my heart, even when I had stopped feeling it myself. I love you Saad" by the end, I was in tears. I was putting my heart out for him. 

Saad wrapped his both arms around me pulling towards his chest. In those moments, I just wanted to feel him, the negative, the scary thought seemed to be locked away with him shadowing me. Saad picked me up in his arms and took me to the bed. He laid me down softly,the dupatta was fallen near the mirror and long forgotten. 

Saad locked the door and dimmed the lights, by the time, he came and sat near me, my heartbeat was skyrocketing. A lot of emotions were running through my head.

------------------------

Saad's pov:

When I sat near her on the bed , the nervousness on her face made a smile come on my lips. The confident girl who confessed her feelings to me was laying there nervously now. I loosened her hair, running my fingers through them softly.

"I love you, my beautiful girl" I whispered in her ear, making her shiver. She didn't have any idea about how much I had controlled tonight or it was just me, seeing her all dressed up for me, on my name. It did something to me.

I kissed her lips softly, making her relax against me, even when my own heart was racing. This girl made me nervous, giddy and what not.

When I moved towards her neck, a small moan left her mouth, making my heart skip a beat. When my hand touched her zip, she clutched my shirt from the sides deeply."Saad..."a soft whisper left her mouth.

"I will stop if it get overwhelming for you. Relax, sweetheart" I looked in her eyes, she nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck, hiding her face in my throat as I pulled her zip down. Her trust, her reaction, her feelings for me, everything was making me heady. This girl was going to end up making me crazy by the end of this night, I thought as I kissed the top of her head passionately.

________________________

muhabat,Aziat,
Dard, sakoon,
Pyaar, anaa,
Ik faisla
Or sb khtm shud......

_______________
Salaam readers! Heres the update❤️