Chapter 21:Mirha

Mirha's pov:

Next day, I was relieved that I didn't have to go to university. I spent the whole day relaxing, I spent a lot of time with dado also as I hadn't given her much time during the week days. I spent some time drawing also. I was craving to paint, but I didn't have canvases. I ordered them online, paying through my account.

Mr rude had gone out after breakfast and came back just before dinner. Tonight, he chose a sci fi movie to watch. I was happy as it meant the two hours would pass quickly. I fell asleep around the middle of the movie.

I woke up with the feel of someone tugging on a strand of my hair lightly, this time I wasn't as terrified as the last time seeing Saad do it. I quickly stood up, "Good night" I mumbled feeling a bit uncomfortable. He nodded before turning towards his cupboard. I saw myself out of his room. Next day, I got very excited seeing the canvases arrive. It was something which gave me peace. I started working on a painting right away. I completed it in a few hours straight away. It was true that we did our best works when it came from inside, when you just craved to get it out on the canvas. It was an abstract peace only in greys, black and white.

By night, I was dreading the coming day. I didn't want to go to university and face that guy again. Many people had even seen me run out of the university ,even a week hadn't even passed completely before I messed it up all.

But me dreading the coming day didn't mean it wont come. The sun rose and I also got ready knowing, if not today, I would have to go tomorrow and face everyone.

When I entered my department, I heard some hushed whispers. Some students even pointed towards me, but no one came to me. Even Rimsha looked away when our eyes met accidently. That guy didn't come to university thankfully. I took all my classes peacefully and returned home.

-------------------

Saad's pov:

I sat comfortably in an empty class during a free class reading a book, Affan was also sitting beside me using his phone, when Arsh entered. There was a big grin on his face.

"You know what I just got to know ? That guy, the one who held that girl's wrist on friday, when we were in the parking lot" Arsh explained making us remind which guy he was talking about.

"The ones from art department" Affan asked locking his phone.

"Yes, someone has beaten that guy on friday night, when he was returning home from a a party. He is in hospital right now with a fractured arm and a battered body. He won't be returning anytime soon."Arsh informed as he took a seat in front of them.

"Why are you looking so pumped by it ?" Affan asked.

"You have seen that girl? She looked so meek, but she got that guy beaten. The friends of that guy had gone to meet him yesterday in hospital. He was telling that someone placed a bag on his head and beaten him, warning to even look at her again." Arsh explained.

"He deserved the beating. But aren't they going to take any action ?" Affan asked feeling pleased. He hadn't liked what that guy did in the parking lot.

"There's no proof, no one saw the guy getting beaten. Whoever did it was very quick and knew what he was upto."Arsh said. I hummed and focused back on my book....

---------------------

Me smjh leta hun
Smjhata nhi hun
Wo meri hi he
Pr jatlaata nhi hun
Me usy chahta to hun
Mgr usy ye baat btata nhi hun
Mere shab o roz usky khyal me guzrty hen
Me phir bhi usy apni deewangi dikhlata nhi hun
Meri muhbt pr shk he usy
Me usy apny jzbon ka ykeen bhi dilaata nhi hun...
Rab ne chaha to maan jaegi wo
Me maangi hui qurbt bhi chahta nhhi hun......

___________
Salaam readers! Heres the update❤️