Chapter 2:Saad

Saad's pov:

My day started as usual, I went for jogging , got ready, ate breakfast and then went to my college. Arsh and Afaan were in the parking lot, talking to one of our classmates. I parked my bugatti and went towards the entrance, already bored with this day.

"Where are you going?" Arsh asked punching my shoulder. A grunt left my mouth as I turned towards him. Arsh and Afaan were identical twins and had been with me from childhood.

" To the class room, I don't plan on wasting my time talking to punks! "I said lifting an eyebrow, daring them to raise any objection.

"we are going to start our last year and you still can't be bothered by anyone. You are really an iceman" Arsh said with an exaggerated sigh.

"I am letting you both bother me " I stated, with a slight smirk and then started moving towards my classroom.

"I dont know why we put up with him" Arsh talked to Afaan, loud enough for me to hear. Even in his dramatic hopeless tone, his love for me was clear. Sometimes, I also wondered why did they even put up with me.....

My classes went as usual, I am in the last year of MBBS. After the last class, I was more than done with this day.

" why do they even bother taking classes, if they are just going to read the book aloud? I can know the better and latest techniques with my own search" I stated a fact getting up.

"Because, other students aint born genius like you, they need some guidance with the books. "Afaan replied packing his bag, making me roll my eyes.

"Let's go to our place. I have asked rehmat bi(care take of the house) to prepare her special biryani " Arsh told us with a cheerful smile. We all loved her food, so I also agreed without any reluctance.

My noon was spent at their place, it was only at the distance of 10 minutes from my place. We ate and then played a new videogame, Arsh had just got his hands on. It didn't take me long to learn the tactic of this game, making me loose interest quickly.

I stifled a yawn as Arsh and Afaan continued playing. " I am going home! I need to get somethings done! " I informed them and took my leave. After freshening up, I went downstairs to get water. After drinking water,I was returning to my room, when dad called me, grabbing my attention. There was a girl standing near him and Hira. As I went closer, I realized who she was,making me stifle in anger.I hated her existence, I wished to turn her into ashes right at that moment.Dad had told me about bringing her here and I had told him not to right away. But he had still brought her..still brought her....Sadistic thoughts entered my mind, he should have known better than to bring her here.

I saw her head upstairs with Hira." why are you doing this , Saad ?" Dad sighed.

" What am I doing?" I lifted an eyebrow, masking my real thoughts completely. He shouldn't have brought her here. He would be responsible for what I would do to her now, I thought as I headed towards my room......

-----------------------

Ajeeb shks hun mein , kuch palon ki
khushi k lie lmby wqton ki takleef sahaar leta hun. ........
______________
Salaam readers! Heres the update❤️