Chapter 10: Resorting to Pain

Stampy's POV

Those moments when I thought I was seeing Sqaishey for the last time were horrible. I struggled a bit with the nurse, but soon put the girls in the stroller, took Charlie in my arms, and walked off.

When I got home, no one seemed to be in a good mood.

The girls were crying, Charlie was in a stroppy mood, and it didn't help that I was depressed.

I gave the girls a bottle each, I gave Charlie some of his favourite snacks and let him play on my old phone.

Soon the girls were asleep, Charlie was sitting quietly playing on my phone and I was lying on top of the quilt on my bed.

I couldn't take this anymore. It's hard enough raising 3 kids with a mother. It makes it harder when the mother is in hospital and even worse when her boyfriend isn't allowed to see her.

I take a small pocketknife out of the bottom drawer of my bedside table.

I hadn't for a long time...

But it would make me feel better.

I take the pocket knife into the bathroom and sit on the floor, leaning up against the shower.

Then I raise the blade to my forearm.

Sqaishey's going to die.

Pain.

There's nothing I can do.

More pain.

I have to raise a family without her.

Excruciating pain.

Sqaishey is going to die.

I look down to see my blood stained arm, the red liquid still trickling down.

But it felt good.

I decide that's enough for today.

I wash up my arm, look at the four deep cuts in my arm, and bandage my arm.

I then put on a longer shirt to cover it and flop into my bed again.

Now I feel better, I start to think about my final moments with Sqaishey.

And an idea strikes me. It's not too late.

_______________________

Too late for what???

Hope you enjoyed, and since some of you were confused:

John and David are twin brothers, (John changed his name to David for his crime, so there was two David's)

David - the real Squid. Has committed no crimes

John - murderer. Changed his name to David to get Sqaishey/Beth back, but when he went to jail, they changed his name back to John.

BTW. I have never self harmed myself, and never will. It's stupid to me. I know maybe some of you do it, but to you guys, you should quit now.

Someone will find out.

I don't like even writing about it, but I needed to express that he was really depressed without just saying he was sulking in his bed. Boring!

Ok it's short but it's late and I don't want to stay up too late writing this.

And next chapter updated tomorrow :)

As always, hope you enjoyed!

MissPolarGirl 😋