Chapter 7: A Few More Tests...

Sqaishey's POV

"Ok. Thanks Stamps. Bye." I say into the phone.

I'm now reassured the kids are alright.

A doctor walks in, but this time he's not empty handed.

He has needles.

I start to panic and feel dizzy. I never have liked needles. I have a phobia of needles. I remember in my first year of high school, I had to be taken to the hospital because I had over reacted and passed out.

So they gave the needles to me in my sleep.

"Now we are just going to have to run a few more tests." The doctor smiles, trying to reassure me.

But honestly, I feel like I'm about to throw up.

He fills them up with some liquids and then when he finishes I ask;

"Cant you put me to sleep?" I say nervously.

"Not for these." The doctor says, pointing to the long sharp needles in his hand.

I close my eyes and try to keep calm.

Three needles. Or die. Well, I'm probably going to die anyways, but still.

"Ok. Can you do them all at once?" I ask, opening my eyes. Then it will be more pain, but I won't have to go through it for as long.

"That I can do." He smiles.

I close my eyes again, preparing myself for pain.

Stampy's POV

"Ok. Thanks Stamps. Bye." Sqaishey says.

I hang up and turn off my light, getting into bed.

It's very early to what I usually go to bed, but I don't have any videos to edit tonight.

Laying in bed, I think about Sqaishey.

I almost laugh out loud. Why wouldn't I be thinking of my girlfriend?

But still. I feel like it's unfair. Not just for Sqaishey and I, but Blaire, Penny and Charlie too.

They won't grow up having a mother, and Charlie's already felt that. Even though he isn't old enough to understand yet.

Rolling over, I blink to keep the tears from coming.

Life is so unfair. I don't understand it.

________________________

Again short, but it's something.

I don't have a phobia of needles myself, but I don't like them at all. When we got a note explaining all the needles we need to get in high school, I physically felt sick.

But it'll be fine. Apparently the boys pretend it hurts a lot to show off in front of their friends.

:)

Also, I know it's way to early to think about it, but I want to come up with a name for the next book.

It will be written in either Blaire or Penny's POV.

I was thinking Ducky Family or something along those lines. That's not the name by the way. I'm not going with that.

Anyways bye!!!