9

| KAI'S POV |

I was tired and hungry and I knew that Daniela was too.
So pulled over to my old best friends house.
Funny story actually he died of an electrocution.
Yea I might have done it.

I watched as Dani walked upstairs. I walked into the kitchen setting down my grimoire and started cooking dinner.

I made pasta hoping to impress Dani, not that I need her approval, I just wanted her to know that I'm the better cooker.

I hear a loud bang come from upstairs, I ignore it until I hear glass shatter I run upstairs to find Daniela on the ground unconscious.

I kneel on the ground and look around confused as to who did this. I pick her up walking into my old guest room setting her down on the bed.

I look at her a notice a few cuts on her cheek and arms. I walk to my closet and pull out a first aid kit. I start fixing her cuts and notice her neck starting to bruise and turn red.

I watch her struggle against something I can't see. I grab her arm trying to siphon magic but her spell kept blocking me.

"Daniela! let me siphon, there is someone killing you! Come on! I will not be alone again!" I pull my hand away and try looking around. I sense magic near her. A familiar magic.

I feel someone grab my hand I look down and notice that it's hers. I quickly try siphoning and it works. She did it, i look over at her and see that she's not breathing. i mutter a spell and I hear a grunt.

I look up to see Luke on the floor.

" what are you doing here Luky?" He looks up at me and chuckles leaving. I groan but start walking up to Daniela again.

I try waking her up, I start Chest compressions and I lean down pressing my lips against hers giving her air. After the third try She sits up switching positions and sitting on top of my hips with her fists up.

I smile at her saying.  "Welcome back princess."

| DANIELAS POV |

I run upstairs to get changed into something more comfortable and to take a shower. It's been way to long since I've had a proper pamper day. As I start gathering clothes I hear footsteps near the hallway I roll my eyes and whisper yell.

"You know Kai, you really suck at sneaking up on people." I hear no response and huff. I walk into the bathroom leaving the room, only to be pinned up against the wall.

"Ka- what the fuck Luke? What are you-" I look at Luke and knee him in the balls I try yelling for Kai until I'm thrown across the hallway into a mirror.
I look up at the guy I once called my best friend as he muttered a quick sleeping spell and I pass out.

I feel myself being lifted and set down on a comfortable surface. I start relaxing until I feel a hand wrap around my throat.

I start struggling trying my best to breath. But I couldn't move, and i couldn't breath. I felt like I was going to die until I heard him.

"Daniela! let me siphon, there is someone killing you! Come on! I will not be alone again!" Wow how refreshing. I feel a hand on mine. I try unblocking the spell but I feel myself drifting away.

I grab his hand as soon as I lift the spell letting him know that my magic was there for him. The next thing I know my body shuts down.

After I was sure I was dead I jumped up and straddled my attacker. I look down to see Kai with a huge smile.

"Welcome back princess."