33

I watch as Damon walks away slightly only to come back to attack Dani.
I immediately Motus him across the room making him groan and chuckle.

| DANIELAS POV |

Does he really think I'm screwing him?
Damon could be a jackass when he wanted to and right now was one of those moments.
I watch as he tries to come after me making me roll my eyes.

Before I could react kai steps in front of me while muttering Motus under his breath.
What the fuck? That was adorable.
The perks of having a friendship with a sociopath.

"Don't come near her bloodsucking killer." I hear Damon chuckle.
I look back up at him and roll my eyes.

"Well well well, it looks like the sociopath has changed. What do you think Bonnie?"  Kai chuckles as he plants his feet next to me.

"Don't pry into what doesn't concern you Damon. So what? I befriended your best friend." I chuckle at their stare down.

"Whatever guys okay? Bonnie how can we get out?" She looks at me with a big smile.

"We need to leave now if we want to go back." I nod and turn to Kai with a smile.

"We're getting out kai! Come on bring it in." He tries to walk away but before he could I am braced him in a tight hug.
We stood there for a second to hold him each other with happiness.

"Let's go home Dani."  I nod and grab onto his hand while grabbing onto Damon's hand with my left.
I hear Bonnie start to mutter, I open my eyes and watch as she glares at kai.

"Bonnie what are you doing? He's good now. Please don't leave him." I feel his hand slip from mine as She throws him across the room

"Bonnie!" She looks at me with a sad smile

"I'm sorry Daniela, but I can't bring a murder back with us." I look at her with wide eyes.

"But Bonnie he has changed okay?! I promise I will prevent him from doing any harm towards us." Kai comes back with a scowl that is quickly replaced with a smirk.

"Mot-" I cut him off by grabbing his hand as we're pulled into a light.

I feel as the temperature change around Me.
I look over at kai and watch as his face goes from happy to excited.
I look around and see my home.

I laugh out of joy and jump into Damon's arms.
"Thank you thank you thank you! Ugh come here Bonnie." She laughs tears filling her eyes from joy.

"I'm just glad you're home and safe Daniela." I pull away and smile.
I look over at kai again to see him smiling.

"Thank you, Bonnie, Damon.  And most importantly thank you Dani." Damon glares at him but nods slowly. I watch as Bonnie scoffs linking her arm with mine.

"Where will you go from here Parker? I'm gonna miss you." I watch as he chuckles facing me.

"You'll see me around, I Plan on staying here for a bit. I mean my family is here and I will I need their assistance." I nod at every sentence he finishes understanding.

I feel Bonnie's arm slip from mine.
I watch as she steps closer to kai muttering a threat.

"If anyone dies by the hands of you, I will not hesitate to send you back." I pull her back rolling my eyes.

"He won't Bonnie and if he does I'll kick his ass for you okay? Now can we go home I'm exhausted and I want to see everyone."
Bonnie nods and starts pulling me away.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I am so sorry for the late updates! I'm helping a friend with homework and doing mine as well! Enjoy! And I'll try my best to get ahead of schedule