18

| DANIELAS POV |

Kai has been nice... not including the time he choked me.
But I guess he just knows what girls go through during their period, during breakfast he told me he used to help Jo with hers always taking care of her.

I smile at his words and think about how Kai was back then. 

I run upstairs into the bathroom throwing up, god I hated periods, I hear a knock on the bathroom door I roll my eyes smiling

"I'm fine kai, it's just part of the cycle." I hear the door open and when it does I start throwing up again. I feel someone grab my hair and hold it above my head. Once I'm done I flush and wipe my mouth.

"Thanks, but really I'm fine you can go." I get up as he let's go of my hair to brush my teeth.

"Jo never threw up during hers! Are you lying to me?" I chuckle a little bit and smile at him

"No kai, we all have different types of periods. Why are you so worried anyways?" I smirk knowing I had him. He clenched his jaw and looks away muttering cuss words.

"I'm not worried, I just want to make sure you're not dying before you get us out of here." I scoff and push past him laying on his bed.

He huffs and tries to lay down next to me I sprawl out on the bed to make sure he doesn't sit. He groans and sits on the floor next to where I am.

"that's not fair it's my bed" I chuckle and look down at him.
" fine hop on I guess." He smiles and immediately gets on and tries to cuddle me I push him away before his hands could touch me.

"Woah what are you doing Parker." He looks at me and smirks
"Apparently hugs make cramps less hurtful." I nod and hum

"Okay.. but I don't have cramps right now." I lie through my teeth, I was having the worst cramps ever right now.

"Mhm sure you don't, come on I'm a great cuddler." I glare at him but soon it turns into a giggle. I was really tired and I needed sleep, but I refused.

"I swear Parker if you don't stop I'm going to kick you off of your bed again." He chuckles as a proud smile grows on my lips. 
I fight against staying here with him so getting up i walk into my room to lay down. 

I stayed up in my room for the rest of the day, Kai brought me lunch and dinner because apparently girls happiness when they are on their period is food, and he wasn't wrong. I checked the digital clock on the nightstand

8:00 pm I sigh and get up changing my pad for the 5th time today. I fucking hated periods, i peak out of my room and start walking downstairs to see Kai in the living room with the note he thought I wrote and some grimoires.

"What are you doing?" He snaps his head up at me and smiles

"Hello sleeping beauty, I am trying to figure out who wrote this note. They clearly don't like us working together and they're trying to put us against one another." I nod as I walk towards him grabbing the paper.

"Well I don't think we'll know by reading grimoires. Do you have any idea who it was?" He nods and chuckles slightly.

"Yea it was either my little bro or my dad, maybe both.
I'm trying to see if I can figure out how they are coming through into this world.

I nod and undo the spell that blocked my magic holding out my hand.
He looks at it with a confused face and then his face morphs into a knowing one.

"Here, you know your spells better than I do" he looks at me and gives me a look as if asking for permission which surprised me but I quickly cover it with a nod.
He smiles and takes my hand drawing magic, this time it was different.

This time it didn't hurt it felt almost pleasurable, ticklish.
I let out a sound between a giggle and a moan.
I immediately let go of his hand and look up at him with wide eyes.

I watch him as he gives me a weird look and then it turns into a smirk.
I feel my cheeks go red and mutter a quick sorry and clear my throat

"So aren't you going to do the spell?" He looks at me for a few more seconds and nods with a smirk still on his face.