38

| KAIS POV |

While ray was struggling for air Dani was giggling to herself.
I didn't like this ray guy, and he was a warlock.
I watched as he dropped on the floor and ignore Stevens  protests.

"Kai, there are people here!" I roll my eyes at the good brother.
"He was trying to take Daniela home." He sighs as he nods

"He was my fling for todayyy." I roll my eyes and smile right at her.
"No flings for you Dani, you're drunk and you need to go home." She groans nodding.

I watch as Damon grabs her hand leading her out of the bar.
I follow them outside when I hear Dani complain.
"But Damon! I'm not tired! I don't want to go home.."

I walk up to them with a bored expression.
"I'll take her home you can both go." Stefan steps up from behind me making me face him.

"You're a sociopath, I don't trust her with you. I want you to stay away from her, you were only here to celebrate." I throw a fake laugh at him and turn to Damon smiling I'm amusement.

"Look Steven, she is stubborn as a bull, and she won't go home until she's tired. You're both exhausted and you wanna go back to you're girlfriend. And I happen to like her enough not to kill her."
I hear Dani giggle and watch as she tries walking towards me until Damon held her back making her groan.

" I can trusttt Peter Parker! I'm his friendddd." I laugh at her mistake and nod at both of the Salvatore brothers.
Steven nods at Damon as Damon groans dramatically.

"Fine! But if she dies it's on both of you." I watch as Dani squeals "yayyy!" She walks over to Damon slapping his ass.
"Thank you Damon. You have a butt." I watch as Damon stares at her with a shocked expression.

She walks over to where Stefan was standing unfazed.
"Daniela... I don't think I want my butt slapped." She stops looking up at him as she shrugs raising her hand

Before her hand touched stefans butt he moved over to where I was.
I look over at her for a reaction, and she delivered.
She started crying and sobbing.

"B-but why?" I stifle a laugh as she walks over at Stefan again.
This time he lets her and she stops crying and puts a smile on her face slapping his ass.

"Hmm, Kai's but is better than both of the Salvatore's butt" I smile to myself nodding,
"Come on Dani, we got to go." She looks over at me nodding.

"Ooo where? Bye Damon bye Stefano!"they stifle a laugh as they wave goodbye.
I grab her arm and walk her towards my car.
"Where are we going?" I set her in the passenger seat ignoring her question.

"We're going to the lake." She smiles lazily and nods.

| DANIELAS POV |

It's Been a few weeks since my birthday. I smile at the memories kai and I made.

-
"Kai!" I giggle as he throws more water at me.
He chuckles swimming close to me, I look up with a smile.
I watch as he looks at me, and at my lips.
I press my body against his making him stiffen and take a deep breathe.

"Dani, don't." He whispers it so quietly I almost miss it.
I swim away nodding.
"Okay, I won't." He swims towards me again this time holding me by the waist as he lowers his head and as I raise mine.

Our lips meet again, savoring every part of this. I kiss back making him deepen the kiss.
He moves towards my neck as I gasp slightly, I bring his lips up to mine as I kiss his neck softly.

I hear him groan making me realize what I was doing.
I push him away slightly.
"We should um, get going. I'm tired." He nods slowly clearing his throat.
-
We have been avoiding each other and it sucked.
I missed his company.
I groan laying in my bed until I feel magic around, familiar magic.