15

| KAI'S |

I push her off my bed and watch her as she yelps and groans.  She rubs her head and looks up at me squinting.

"What the hell kai? I just fell asleep asshole!" She gets up and sits on the bed I throw the balled up paper at her and she catches it opening it.

"Where you seriously going to leave me here?! I will fucking kill you if you even think for a second that you are leaving without me!" I wrap my hand around her throat tightening it and pushing her on the bed. I love the way she's here under me. This isn't any feelings it's just lust.

She looks at me with wide eyes and struggles until I'm thrown off of her hitting a wall.

| DANIELAS POV |

I grab the note and open it from its crumbled state.
I start reading it as my eyes go wide. What the fuck?

"Use magic once hands are unlocked and trap him with no escape."

I look back up at him and try explaining that it wasn't me. But he cuts me off by yelling loudly. I don't know if it was the alcohol in my system talking but that was hot.

"Where you seriously going to leave me here?! I will fucking kill you if you even think for a second that you are leaving without me!"
He inches near me, choking me while pushing me back into the bed.

My eyes widen as I struggle and then I remember that I had my magic back so I mutter Motus making him hit the wall. 
I get up and walk over to him as he groans on the ground and step on his throat lightly keeping him in place

"I didn't right that letter. And if you ever and I mean ever put your hands on me again I will personally make sure that what the letter said comes true.
So now will you help me figure out who wrote this letter or not!" 

He looks up at me with his hands in the air and nods eagerly.
I apply more pressure as I watch him start to choke and then I pull back and walk over to the drawers looking through them until I find a shirt and some Boxers.

I grab them and walk into the bathroom as I hear Kai get up.
I change and take off my rings setting them on the bathroom counter.
I walk out to find Kai on the bed with his hands behind his head. Staring at me and looking at my legs.

"Get out I'm sleeping here." He chuckles and props himself up on his elbows

"One, this is my room princess.  And two you look nice in my shirt and boxers. Wow." I look at him with wide eyes, these were his?

"These are not yours. Aren't these your brothers? Or dads'?" He shakes his head and gets up walking towards me.

"No. So when we're you going to tell me that you had your magic? And how do I know you aren't lying that you didn't write that letter." 
I roll my eyes and as I walk back into the bathroom with my clothes closing the door.

"I wasn't going to tell you, and I'm not lying because that is not my handwriting." I change back into my uncomfortable clothes and walk out of the bathroom throwing his clothes back at him He catches them as I do and groans.

"Fine let's say I believe you, what is the plan exactly?" I roll my eyes and throw a fake smile at him leaving his room. And just like I thought he followed me into the furthest room from his.

" just put the clothes on Daniela, those jeans don't look comfortable."
I look through the rooms drawers to only find little girls clothes I huff and turn around walking out and in into the next room.

Again I look through the drawers until I finally go into the room next to his room.
I pray that I find clothing that fitted me.
And to my luck I found shorts and a tee shirt.

I smile to myself turning around to find Kai blocking my path.
"Move I'm not in the mood." He shrugs and stays put I groan rolling my eyes and Motus him to come near me and once he does I push him on the floor and walk away into his bathroom to change.