12

| KAI'S POV |

The way she threatened me was kinda hot, I watch as she walked up the stairs.
After a minute or two I hear the shower turn on I sigh walking into the room next to her, my old room.

I took a shower as well and couldn't help but imagine how it would be nice to have her in here.
With me.
Alone. I shake my head and chuckle.
After I dry myself clean and put on new sleeping attire I lock my door because if I'm being honest,

Daniela did scare me, I bet she has a knife kink she keeps pulling them out of nowhere!
I enjoyed our little stare down though, she was mad which I found adorable considering our height difference.
After a while of thinking about her I start drifting off with a smile on my face.

| DANIELAS POV |

I wake up as the sun shines through the curtains, I let out a groan and flop over to the other side of the bed.  As I start falling asleep again someone burst through the door opening the curtains.

"No go away before I murder you." I hear an amused hum before he speaks

"Wow aren't you just charming! Get up Princess WE need to continue our trip. 1 hour too go! I made breakfast by the way."

At that I perk my head up from the covers and jump out of bed.
His food was to die for! And if I was going to be stuck here because of him it's the least he could do.

I get ready for the day and walk downstairs I decided to give Kai the silent treatment.
I was still mad at his threat So I walk into the kitchen to find no food I groan and start making some for the road.

As I finish Kai walks in with a grin on his face.
"Mm it smells delicious in here, are you ready to go?" I ignore him and pack breakfast walking out into the cars backseat. I watch him as he brings all the stuff we were working on and gets in the car.

"Why are you in the backseat?" I continue to ignore him  and look the other way
"Oh come on! You can't ignore me forever!" After I don't respond he sighs and starts singing obnoxiously loud, he looks at me through the mirror and I stare back at him with a glare.

After 6 hours of ignoring him and keeping to myself he pulls Over into another house.
He opens his door and walks out, I scoot to the right and open my door and before my feet could touch the ground I feel myself being lifted off the car seat.

I  Yelp and try getting out of his grasp but he only tightens it making me groan. I feel his chest rumble between my thighs as he chuckles making me squirm even more.

" okay Dani I have had enough of your silent treatment, so speak to me and I won't drop you on your head."

I stay silent and he loosens his grip on me making me budge forward. I grab onto his shirt making it wrinkle.
He does it again making me slip, my head near his ass, I pray to god that he doesn't fart.

"One last chance Dani." He sighs when I stay quite I immediately speak up, god I hated him.

"Okay! Okay fine! You have a nice ass." He pulls me up and I squeal at how fast and easy he did it. He clears his throat as he sets me down I smirk knowing he felt uncomfortable.

"What? You said speak. So I did." He shakes his head and stifles a laugh responding

"Yea but I didn't tell you to talk about my ass, but now that we're on this topic I like your ass too" my eyes widen responding

"Aye! I never said I like your ass I just said it was nice. And why are you even looking at my ass!" He smirks and walks closer to me whispering

"Oh I know, but I do like your ass." I scoff pushing him away as he chuckles.  We walk into the house and wow.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We've reached 80 reads ahh and thank you to Theajedusor07 for voting and being the first to save my story!