41

"Phesmatos incendia" I watch as a fire starts on joshuas arm he yells and looses connection with the spell.
"Get out of here Damon, you too Stefan I got this." They get up groaning and shake their head.

"No, we're not leaving Daniela.." I look at them both muttering a quick sorry and teleport them back to the boarding house.

"Ahhhh!" I smile at Joshua's screams. I stop the fire and cuff his hands.
"You're on magic timeout, now sit like the dog you are." He glares at me but sits making me smirk.

I hear a loud gasp come from behind me I turn around and see Kai starting to get up.
I sigh in relief and look over at Luke, sure he tried to kill me but.. he was my friend once.

I walk over towards Luke kneeling in front of him as I close his eyes.
I feel someone pull me away softly I look up in confusion and see Kai.

"I had to merge." I nod in understanding and stand up walking towards Joshua.
"Your son is dead because of you. You did this to your entire family!"
I make a fist with my hand and punch him.

His head pops to the side as he groans chuckling.
"Mmm feisty, just like your mother." I glare at him and hear Kai hum.

"I could kill you right now, father. But... I'll have to make you suffer." Kai walks up towards him stopping only a few inches away from Joshua.
I hear chains rattle as Joshua struggles against them.

"Go home Daniela." I look up at kai and shake my head.
"Uh no? I'm staying Kai, and you almost got yourself killed." He glares at me giving me a pleasing look,
I shake my head and glare back.

He rolls his eyes saying "fine. But don't say I didn't warn you."

After a full two hours of torture Kai finally carves his heart out making me wince slightly.
"Finally. Can we go now?" Kai turns to me in his bloody clothes which were very hot.

"Let's go princess." I nod and follow him out the door.
"Are you okay? Did he hurt you bad?" I shake my head and look up at him.

" no, im fine. Where have you been these past few weeks?" He gives me a slight smile responding.
"planning for this day."

After teleporting back home Damon and Stefan gave me a lecture about how I could have died. I didn't really pay much attention and walked up into my room sighing.

3 DAYS LATER
It was 11:54 at night and I couldn't sleep, too much was in my mind so I called Kai and he immediately picks up making me smile.

"Hey kai, I'm boredddd." I hear him chuckle on the other end of the line.

"Well, let me fill you in on what's new then. I am no longer a sociopath, i inherited Luke's traits including emotions sadly." I chuckle at him listening to every word he said until I felt my eyes start to get droopy.

The last thing I heard before I feel into a deep slumber was his voice.
"Goodnight princess..."

| KAIS POV |

I hear her soft snores and smile like the idiot I was.
These emotions were getting the best of me, it happend a day after merging.

I walk into my apartment and fall asleep, the next thing I know I'm coughing up blood.
"Aww shit." I groan and clean up.

I start driving to my twins house hopping she would help.
I knock on the door waiting for a response, and it opens .

"Hello lovely sister, I am having complications... I need your help." She scoffs and tries closing the door in my face.
I put my foot in the way to keep it open

"Josette, if I die, we all die. So help me, do it for Liv." She rolls her eyes opening the doors
"Make it quick before I regret it."