21

| KAIS POV |

I grab my grimoire and look for a spell on how to get inside of someone's mind.
I scan the pages until finally I see what I was looking for,  I still had magic left from when she gave me some.

I start muttering the spell and soon I'm inside her mind.
I look around and see many memories I catch a glimpse of my dad and walk into that memory.
I watch from her perspective as Joshua slaughters her family.

I watch as she throws my him against a wall.
Wow she was even more powerful than I thought. The memory fades and then I snap out of it, I need to help her.

| DANIELAS POV |

I watch as he struggles to get up, I smirk knowing that he knows I'm too powerful.
I start giving them aneurysms as I watch them both fall on their knees, i mutter a sleeping spell on to Luke, he was still my friend. I feel another presence so I turn around and bump into Kai.

"Kai? What.. how are you here?" He smiles and responds as he watches his dad being tortured.

"Well, your nose started bleeding and I came into your mind. Hello dad, brother." I watch as he walk towards them slowly.  I watch as he squats next to his dad smiling. I hear Luke grunt and I walk over to him pulling him towards me.

"Luke? What the fuck? Why are you trying to kill me??" He looks at me and starts muttering a spell. I feel cuffs appear on my wrists and I hear as Joshua stops yelling in pain.

Fuck.

"Luke stop it! It's me!" He grabs my hands and yanks them towards him. I wince at his motion, he looks at me dead in the eyes and says
"Sorry, I-I can't control it."  My eyes widen as pulls out a knife from his back pocket. I look over at Kai and see him struggling against his fathers strength.

I try my best to mutter a spell and I feel some of my magic leave my body and I watch as Kai's eyes widen, looking at me. I look back at luke and watch as he lifts the knife.

I grab the knife out of his hands and push him out of the way.

"Kai! Motus me close!" He looks at me nodding and does. I feel as the knife plunges into Joshua. I immediately back off and see him drop.

I wake up with a gasp and watch as I hear Kai groan. I look down at my wrists and see bruises forming, at least the cuffs weren't permanent.

"This is what I get for CLOSING MY FUCKING EYES!? FUCK YOU JOSHUA AND LUKE! I understand." I take a deep breath and sigh as Kai comes over to me.

"Is this why you wouldn't sleep?" I nod and look at his neck, bruises. I frown and look at his lips they were bloody too.

"Come on let's get you cleaned up." He groans but doesn't resist.
I smile and grab the first aid kit and tap on the bed for him to sit on.
As he does I try my best to clean him up.
I couldn't get his lip cleaned up right so I ask.

"I can't clean your lip, can I sit near you?" He nods and I get up and sit on his lap straddling him.
He watches my every move and almost immediately I feel a poke at my thigh.
I try my best to ignore it and I clean his lip fast.

I try getting up only to be pushed back down onto his lap. I gasp escapes as his bulge presses against my pussy.
I look at him and start to pull away which cause him to only hold me tighter.