30

| KAIS POV |

"Oh my- well shit." We both laugh at each other's reactions.
After our little laughing session I hear her sigh muttering a spell.

" well good as new." I look at her and nod smiling.

"Hey Dani," she turns her body towards me humming.
"What?"

"Well, I was wondering how you were able to give me magic permanently? Like how did you even do it? I find it quite interesting that you-" she cuts me off with a chuckle but raises her eyebrow as if saying "continue"

"Like I said I just find it quite odd and amazing... tell me?" She grabs my hand and walks me up to her room.

"Well I'm sure you're aware, but I'm not a regular witch.  My coven was the most powerful one out there. And this," she holds up her grimoire
"Is how I figured It out, andimighthavemadeaspell"

I frown in confusion, she made a spell? For me? Why?

"You made a what? How only like really powerful witches- right. Thank you." She nods and walks out of her room with me behind her. I speak up as we descend the stairs.

"Hey, let me cook you breakfast, what are you in the mood for?" She looks up at me with a smile shaking her head.

" nope, as much as I love your cooking you are taking a break. Call it a self care week." I groan with a smile on my face.

"And what exactly do people do during these... self care weeks?" She laughs and stares at me.

"Have you never had a self care week? Or day?" I shake my head making her eyes widen.
"Okay, Kai Parker. This is going to be your first self care week, and I will make it a memorable one."

I chuckle at her determination.
"Fine, but there better be pork rinds." She laughs as she pulls out a bag from the kitchen cover.
I gasp

"Mmm, you were hiding them..., naughty girl." I take the pork rinds from her and open them munching on one.
I watch as she squirms under my stare, after another second or two of staring she speaks up

"Okay, now that you got your snack, we need to go to the store and get some face masks, and a lot more. So come on, I'm driving."
I groan following her.

"Let me drive Daniela, last time you drove you almost killed us." I hear her chuckle as she Gets in the cars driver seat.

I smile at the memory and walk over to the passenger side.

"I want food kai, let's go to the storeeeee." I look over at her on the floor. I groan and grab her arms dragging her out of the living room.
"Ow. Kai! I'm gonna get splinters!" I chuckle and pull her up.

"Fine let's go, what are we getting?" She shrugs and walks out the door with keys in hand.

"I don't know let's go find out. I'm driving!" I follow her outside and get in the passenger side.

"Okay, I want pork rinds." She chuckles nodding and blazing music.
I hear as she turns the engine on, before I could strap my seatbelt on she steps on the glass making me hit my head back.

"SLOW DOWN'! WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK AHHHH!" I look over at her with wide eyes as she has her sunglasses on singing along with the song.

I take a deep breathe and hold on to the handle the car provided, I'm guessing for situations like this.

After 5 minutes we were there.
She was going way to fast to break but of course she breakers hard and gliding.

"DANIELA! OH MY-" she mutters a spell opening my door.
I panic and jump out. I hear her gasps and then start laughing as she gets out of the car.

"Are you okay? Why did you jump out dummy?" She chuckles extending her hand out at me.
I grab it glaring at her.

" you're crazy, maybe even more than me." She rolls her eyes as she walks into the store.

As I get in I grab onto the handle and seatbelt myself.
I hear her scoff and I look over at her smiling.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We have reached 637 reads! Thank you all for your patience and thank you for reading!