52

**

DANIELA'S POV

I hated it here, I hated everything about this place, all these memories with him remind me of how much he probably hates me.

I mean when he sent me here all he had written on his face was anger, betrayal, and hate.
I just wish I could tell him, I wish that he were here with me.
I'd give anything to see him and explain to him that he was the one, and I'd never betray him.

It's been nearly two weeks and I couldn't take it anymore.
Call it ptsd or sadness but I couldn't stay here, I've tried so hard getting out.
Tomorrow counted as two weeks, and I was ready to let go.

I was ready to finally rest, to finally see him again.
Although I wouldn't be able to feel him or speak to him... I would be able to see him.
It was 9:00 at night and all I could think about was him.
I stuff my bag with an entire bottle of bourbon and set it near the doorway.

Not much long and I would be gone.
I get into bed sighing and holding the necklace Kai had bought me.
I smile remembering every detail.

"Kai! What is it?" I laugh, I watch him nervously pull my hand towards him.
"You can't laugh, or tease me okay? Or I will kill you." I nod trying to stifle my laugh.
"Close your eyes." I do as I'm told and close my eyes. I feel his hand set both of mine open.

"Are you ready?" I smile brightly nodding.

"Yes! Now come on Kai!" I hear him take a deep breathe as I feel something being laid down on my hand.
"You can open your eyes now... I mean if you want to! You don't have to open your eyes if you're like tired and all that." I laugh opening out my eyes.

My eyes land on a small rectangular box.
I look up at him and see that sweat was starting to build up.
"Kai, whatever it is I will love it okay?" He nods not calming down.
I smile and open the box, a lovely shiny necklace was presented to me.

"I-wow..." I smile up at him noticing that he was still on edge.
"This is amazing kai! Can you put it on?" He nods without a word.
I hand him the necklace in excitement, I feel him clip it into place.

Without another word I turn around kissing him hard.
"Thank you malakai Parker, I love it. You're cute when you're nervous." I watch as his tense posture fades away.
"You're welcome princess, now what did I say about teasing me? Guess I'll just have to kill you with my love." I giggle as he picks me up.

My smile fades fast as I realize that I would never see him again.
It sucked, but I couldn't hold on, not even for him.
My eyes slowly shut as I think about tomorrow.

KAIS POV

It was 9 at night and I could help but think about that time I had gotten her a necklace.
She had me nervous and sweaty, I was officially whipped and it felt... amazing.
I loved her so much and tomorrow was the day that I would have her in my arms again.

I look at the room I set up for her smiling slightly.
I lay on her bed shutting my eyes with worry.
Something was wrong but I just didn't know what, there was a heavy feeling in my chest it almost hurt.
I feel myself drift off thinking about her.

**
I groan as my alarm goes off.
I get up shutting it off and remember that today was the day I would see my Daniela.
I get up immediately and run downstairs to see Bonnie along with the rest of the crew sleeping.

I roll my eyes and set the carpet on fire, I wait a few seconds until they all immediately wake up with a shriek.
"Oh relax it's just me, anyways it's time to bring her home! Get up."
I watch as Bonnie glares at me along with the rest of them.

I give them an innocent smile and clasp my hands together.

Hey sorry for not updating I've low key forgotten about this story 💀 but here it is and thank you to @mckennacochrane and @bobbiecobbe for voting I love y'all's comments