11

| DANIELAS POV |

"I knew what you needed, being choked for years teaches you something i guess." I watch as he immediately regrets his words, My eyes widen and I frown sipping wine.

"I guess it does hey, do you have more wine?" i say to change the subject he gives me a nod and smiles.

"Are we getting drunk today?" He asks as he grabs another bottle. I nod grabbing the plates and putting them in the sink.

"Well I almost died today, twice. I think it's a new record for me.  So, we will celebrate it." I smile and grab both of our wine cups. I set them down in front of him he smiles at me as he pours the wine into both cups.

I grab mine a gulp it down I hear a chuckle from the side of me. I look up at him as he drowns his down too.

"Oh what the hell, just bring the whole bottle, let's go do research." He takes the bottle and follows me into the living room.

"Daniela we are not doing research, we are exhausted from it, a day off won't hurt." I nod and smile

"Fine, who's house is this?" I ask sitting down next to him. He hums taking a drink from the bottle passing it to me. I take it and wait for him to answer.

"It was my best friends' house, he got electrocuted." I look at him and raise an eyebrow giving him the bottle.

"How? Was he stupid?" I immediately register what I said and gasp
"I- I mean Um, how did it happen?" He snickers at my comment and sighs leaning back.

"I electrocuted him." My breath hitches while I stare at him with wide eyes.

"What? Why? You killed him! How could you do that to your best friend?" He sighs clearly annoyed but I stay quiet waiting for an answer.

"I think we need sleep." He gets up setting down the wine bottle. I get up and grab his arm pulling him down back on the couch. I stand over him and ask the same question again, this time firmer.

"You killed him?" He groans and grabs the wine bottle breaking it pointing it at my neck as he gets up.

"Yes Dani I killed him, just like I murdered my family. And I won't hesitate to murder you, so I would keep the questions at a minimum."
As he says this he backs me up into a wall with the broken wine bottle in his hand pointing it at my neck. I can't help but notice how he used a nickname, but right now I push that aside.

I hold my breath trying to keep my neck away from the bottle.
He looks at me with a smirk, and he pushes the bottle into my skin making me wince.

I keep eye contact with him as he hums and pulls the bottle away, smiling.
I scoff walking away until he grabs my wrist stopping me.

I turn to him and watch him walk up to me. He leans down and I stop breathing as he inches near my lips and goes to my side whispering

"Good night Dani." I shiver slightly at how he used a nickname again. but by his smirk I can tell he didn't miss it. I push him away and take out a knife from my boot throwing it at him.

"Sleep with one eye open Parker." I hear a mix between a groan and chuckle as I walk upstairs to shower.  After my shower I change into my sleep attire and drift off.