55

KAIS POV

I groan getting up until I see a big flash from behind.
I turn around to see Daniela's bracelet shinning bright.
"Bonnie whats happening?" She looks at me with tears shaking her head.
"I-I don't know." I look back at Daniela and watch.

Wait... she was trying to tell me something. Bracelet! That's what she meant.
I crawl towards her slowly taking the bracelet from her wrist and put it on.
"Will she come back alive?" I look at Bonnie with wide eyes. She might.

"We can t-try." I feel a family power run through me making me gasp in surprise.
I feel powerful.
The type of feeling that I felt when I had taken Daniela's power...
I mutter a spell and feel no sting.

I smile to myself with tears rolling down my cheek. I as going to kill him. For Dani.
I break his bones one by one as he screams in pain.
I ignore the happy feeling I get from hearing him scream in agony.

I was not going back to my old self, not until I know that my Daniela was truly gone.
I take one last look at Joshua and glare.
"You deserve so much worse... but for her sake this is all you're getting." I make his head explode as he yells in pain.

I smile turning around to Bonnie holding Daniela even closer than before.
I fall on my knees again and start muttering a spell.
I open my eyes with a smile and wait.

"Why isn't it working? Bonnie... help me." She looks up at me shaking her head.
"W-were too late. She's g-gone." I push her away from Dani and start muttering the spell over and over again.

"Please Dani. You're the only reason I'm still here.." I yell out in frustration as I hug her close.
I carry her all the way back to the Salvatore house.
I grab the pile of notes she left behind and start the spell as Bonnie holds the ascendant.

I feel a change in temperature.
I stay quiet as I watch eyes land on us, more specifically on Dani.
I look up at her so called friends and glare with tears falling uncontrollably out of my eyes.

"I-what Dani?" I lay her down on the couch as everyone follows us.
I watch as Clara falls on her knees and starts sobbing. I watch as Steven comes over to comfort her.
I don't miss his teary eyes as he engulfs clarice into a hug.

I feel myself being pushed up a wall as I grunt in response.
"What the hell did you do? Bring her back!" I look up at Damon with hate pushing him off of me.

"If you and Bonnie hadn't sent me back this would have never have happened! You did this! You k-killed her. She's d-dead." I clear my throat to prevent my voice from breaking anymore.
He backs away slowly turning towards Dani.

I ignore the everyone's cries and screams as I walk up to her room.
I lay in her bed as I take in her scent and let out a cry.
"Why did you leave me?" I sob uncontrollably for what seemed like forever.
I hear something drop from my sweater. I get up and look down.

Her letter...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey y'all sorry for the late update life has been extra surprising this week. Anyways I feel like this book is low key going bad but I'm tempted to write another based on what a relationship with Kai would actually look like. But the again I have other books in mind.