37

A few drinks later ray is full on flirting with me and serving me lots of drinks.

"Rayyy when is your shift over? It's been like 5 hours?." He chuckles at me and smiles

"Soon Daniela, very soon. Your friend over there doesn't like me very much eh?" I follow his gaze to be met with those gorgeous blue eyes that belonged to the one and only kai Parker.

I chuckle looking back at ray.
"He's just rusty on face to face interactions." Ray nods serving me another drink.
I take it gracefully until it is softly torn away from my hand.

"Don't you think you've had enough Dani? I mean I get it's ur birthday but..." I look up to see Kai holding my drink while wearing a concerned face. Haha how does he fake it so well?

"Oh- I-" I giggle at myself
"No, the night is very young and ray here is almost off his shift." He gives me a fake smile as he grabs my arm tightly.
I groan dramatically as he leads me to Damon and Stefan.

"She's drunk, and she's trying to bang Rambo the bartender." I stifle a laugh as Damon groans

"And? It's her birthday and if she wants to go bang the bartender let her." I watch as Kai's jaw clenches and as he tightens his grip on me.
I smirk when I see Ray coming over to where we all were.

"You ready to go Daniela?" I nod struggling against Kai's grip.
"Kai let goooo! I need to go." I look up at him with puppy eyes and I feel him loosen my grip slightly only to grip it hard again when Ray grabs my arm.

"She's not going home with you Robert, she's drunk." I watch as Stefan walks up to us along with Damon.
I hear Stefan speak
"Yea he's right, she's too drunk to be going off with strangers."

I giggle at Damon's protectiveness.
"It's fine Damonnnn I know ray." He looks at me glaring as I giggle more.
I feel ray's hand wrap around my other wrist speaking up.

"I'll take care of her. She's going straight home." Kai laughs dryly as he mutters a spell but before it could affect ray, I hear ray block it.

Ray was a warlock? What? My eyes widen as Kai rips me away from ray.
"Who are you? Tell me before I rip your throat out." I giggle at Damon's threat as Kai sets me down on a chair behind him.

"Harm is not my intention Damon. I'm just simply enjoying life." I watch as Stefan holds Damon back slightly as Kai turns to me.

"You're really drunk right now Daniela, so I suggest that you stay here okay? Okay." I look up dumbfounded and smile.
I hear him chuckle slightly as he steps back in front of me.

I listen drown out the rest of the conversation as I slap Kai's butt.
He immediately turns back to me with a scared expression.

"Did you just-?" I giggle nodding.
"You have a nice butt, juicyyy." I watch as Stefan and Damon look back at me with an amused look.

"Yep she's drunk,  lets go home Daniela." I nod but pause once I see ray on the floor.
"What did you do to him?" Damon raises his hands in the air along with Stefan

"It wasn't us, it was your jealous sociopath over there." I turn my head to where Kai was standing with a glare.
"What did you do to him Parker? He was my fling for todayyy." I watch him smile as if he were proud.