22

| KAIS POV |

I watched as she straddled me and I felt myself get hard, but I didn't care.
She was so close yet so far, I watch as she tried her best to ignore it and continue to watch as she cleans my lip.

God what was wrong with me? Maybe I was a little extra horny today.
As she tries pulling away I tighten my grip on her and hear her gasp as I pulled her down.
She looks at me and it felt like heaven, seeing her on my lap looking at me.

I lean in slowly and watch as she does to until our lips touch. I kiss her with so much hunger and lust, maybe even passion and she returns the same energy.
I smile into the kiss knowing that her lips were mine, for now.

I slowly but abruptly turn us over and lay her down on the bed.
I grab her wrists and pin them above her head I pull away from the kiss and look at her and her wrists.
I notice a slight bruises on them and I frown getting up.

"What the fuck happened there?" She sits up and stares at her wrists.
" oh nothing serious really, Luke just pressed a little too hard on them.." I watch her eyes dim as she speaks.

I grab her wrists and examine them.
I was going to kill Luke.
He could have hurt her maybe even killed her... I mean she was my only way out of here.. that's the only reason I care.

I look back up at her and see tears welling up in her eyes but she blinks them away quickly as she clears her throat.

"Well I'm going to go sleep so I'll see you later kai." I shake my head and pull her towards me I watch as she makes a confused face as I bring over some frozen peas and then her face softens.

"Can't have my only way out of here die... so here," her face goes from a softened one into a cold one immediately, fuck I shouldn't have said that.

DANIS POV

"Thanks. I'm heading up so, is there anything you need?" He shakes his head and I start to walk upstairs until he Motus me close to him I gasp at the sudden movement. I feel his hand snake around my shoulders as I look up at him.

"Let's go swimming." He says with a smile on his face.
I try thinking about how this could benefit both of us and it doesn't so I shake my head and push his hands off.

"I don't think swimming can help time pass by. So no." I hear him chuckle as he grabs me tighter this time.

"We are going swimming. Pack up." He says and walks away whistling.
A swim did sound nice but I hated listening to people, so I made myself invisible to fuck with him.

"KAI!" I choke up a fake sob and make myself invisible as I stifle a laugh.
I watch as he runs downstairs and looks around with a pissed off face.

"Dani?" Silence "Daniela!? Where the fuck are you?" I hear him take a deep breathe as he grabs a vase throwing it my direction I push it back slightly missing his head.

"Yo what the fuck?!" He looks at me with wide eyes and a smile

"That wasn't funny Daniela... and I didn't know you were there so don't take that vase personal." I chuckle and nod

"Fine I'm ready to go, are you?" He nods and grabs his bag heading out the door.