36

| DANIELAS POV |

Damon made all of this.
I was excited to try everything on the table I sat down next to kai as Damon sat next to me.

"We'll dig in Daniela, don't let it get cold." I nod and start filling my plate with bacon, crepes and many more things.

We start eating and I speak up.
"Where is everyone?" Damon clears his throat frowning.

"Um.. well they have been occupied lately, and-" he gets cut off by Kai's scoff.

"Let me guess, they forgot her birthday." Damon nods and turns his eyes back to me.

"Yea.. but look. Who needs them? You got your hot looking best friend and your sociopathic puppy around. Ooo and you got your Salvatore puppy. Stefans running late." I nod and smile sadly.

"Thank you guys, really." I hear them both hum as we hear the front door open.
We watch as Stefan walks in with a gift setting it down in the counter.

"Happy birthday Daniela." I smile and hug him as he embraces me in a tight hug.

"Thank you Stefan, please come eat breakfast with us." He nods sitting down

After breakfast was over we drove to the grill to get drinks.
We all agreed that we needed alcohol in our systems.
I still wasn't old enough to drink but today was an excuse.

"Give me the strongest you have please." The bartender looks at me with a smile
"I think you're a little to young to drink don't you think?" I smile up at him nodding.

"Yea I am, but my friends forgot that today was my birthday.. so? Exception?" He chuckles nodding

"Alright birthday girl, two shots of whiskey coming up." I smile muttering a thank you.
I look over at Damon and Kai bickering as Stefan tries calming them down.
I chuckle and watch as Kai hits Damon running away.

"Here they are." I smile at the bartender and give him my money.

"Nope. All drinks are on the house today. What's your name beautiful?" I chuckle and smirk.

"Well thank you kind sir, my names Daniela it's nice to meet you.." I look at his name tag reading it with a smile. " Ray." He smiles at me as he fills up my shot glasses again.

"You're trying to get me drunk." I hum out in amusement.
He chuckles looking at me.
"Maybe, maybe not. I mean it is your birthday you should enjoy it." I nod and smile.

"You're right ray, I should have fun." He chuckles as Damon Stefan and Kai all sit down near me.

"A bourbon for me." I roll my eyes at him as he smirks.
Ray snaps out of his daze as he faces Damon.
"Yes. Right. And you two?" He points at kai and Stefan.

"I'll have the same, and he will too." I snicker as Kai glares at Stefan.
"Fine, I guess I'll try it. Anyways, what's up with him princess? He was al flirty." I laugh and nod

"Yea he was really kind." I hear Damon snicker.
"You're making him jealous Daniela, oh come on sociopath, don't pout now." I hear Kai form a fake laugh as he glares at him.

"I can't feel emotions Damon, I mean where have you been this entire time?" I smugly smile at him as he rolls his eyes.
I hear Steven sigh so I look over at him with a glare.

"What is it Steven?" He shoots me a fake smile and speaks up.
"It's Danielas birthday, so at least stop bickering. Both of you." I roll my eyes nodding slowly as Damon does too.

"Great! Thanks stefano." I hear Dani whisper at him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

OMG we've reached 1k reads Thank you @harrypotterrloverr for voting