10 | Love is a Laserquest

❝SEASON 1, EPISODE 4

the brunette walked as fast as she could while was cristina following her like a lost puppy. "what OR is derek operating at?" jamie asked the intern who was behind her. like everybody else in the hospital, jamie was also fascinated about the patient who apparently shot himself with a nail gun.

"he's in OR 2." cristina told the attending in front of her. be cool, cristina. don't be annoying. the intern mentally told herself because she didn't want to embarrass herself in front of her idol.

as the pair arrived, the gallery was already full of interns and residents. alex and george were sitting in front, watching in awe as derek operated on the patient.

"doctor jennings! it's nice to see you." george said as he saw his roommate standing near the door. "here, you can take my seat."

"it's fine, george. i'll just stand up." jamie politely declined the interns offer. she then looked at the window seeing meredith and derek.

while nearly half of the employees in seattle grace were watching the surgery, cristina, who was trying to squeeze in, was having a hard time to see the surgery. "where are they?" cristina asked as she saw alex's head. "move it." cristina angrily told the nurse in front of her.