22 | Straight To Hell

❝SEASON 2, EPISODE 2

"fuck their big egos and penises." the brunette angrily said as she took a swig of her ice-cold water while she, meredith, and cristina lie on the bathroom tiles as they talk about their boy problems in the wee hours of the morning. the two doctors loved voicing out their problems – small or big – before going to the hospital. jamie never had the chance to talk to addison about mark. she always thought that addison would rat her out because of how close she is with him. well, she was right. so now that she had new friends, the brunette finally relaxed.

"he did not tell me that he had a wife. that he had a life in new york." meredith groaned as she adjusted her body on the hard tiles.

"of all the women in the world to have sex with, he chose addison. he chose someone close to me and to my best-friend. how fucking stupid is he?" jamie sighed. she then took her towel and placed it on her face. "i fucking hate him."

"cristina, they gave you absolute no warning that they were going to break up with you." meredith sighed as cristina stood up and went to the shower door.

"it's not that burke broke up with me. it's how he broke up with me. like it was freaking business. he is not the boss of me." cristina said, her teeth gritting.