30 | Come on, Mark!

❝SEASON 2, EPISODE 18

THE NEXT FEW DAYS AFTER THE EXPLOSION WAS A BLUR. everybody was acting as if a bomb didn't explode in one of the ORs. jamie, on the other hand, was still in shock at how a bomb didn't explode in the patient's body. "the human body is so amazing." jamie whispered as she and izzie walked to her patient's room. "i mean, a literal bomb was shot right into his body, and they even managed to go to the hospital."

"what's up with you?" izzie smiled, her eyes furrowed as she tried to think as to why jamie was still talking about the explosion.

with izzie's question distracting her train of thought, she handed her the patient's chart as they entered the room. "nothing." she smiled. "good morning, mr. fraiser! this is dr. stevens who will present your case."

"okay." izzie coughed. "raymond fraiser, fifty-five, complained of chest pains, shortness of breath, and pain in the throat. he was rushed here last night, and dr. bailey did a CT coronary angiogram."

as izzie finished presenting, jamie stood beside raymond who was eating jell-o. "the results came back, and you have coronary heart disease. it means that there is a plaque buildup which made your arteries narrow."