26 | Marquee Moon

❝SEASON 2, EPISODE 5❞

there was never a dull moment in the grey household

there was never a dull moment in the grey household. people would think that doctors live a boring life outside of the four corners of a surgery room – they thought wrong. their personal lives were full of sex, tension, and even death. they even switch boyfriends from time to time. when jamie and alex called it quits, izzie became interested in alex. while cristina continued to egg on jamie for the potentially new romance, the doctor said that it was okay, and she couldn't care less. she just wishes that izzie wouldn't get syphilis as she and george did.

"can you hear that?" jamie asked george who flipped through the pages of the magazine that he was reading. the two doctors were cooped up in george's room since meredith and izzie had dates that night.

george looked up and chuckled. "i didn't hear it and i don't care.

the girl looked at george amusingly. she laughed at how george tried to hide his jealousy even though the neighbors could feel it. "it wasn't meredith. i think it was izzie and alex." jamie said as she left the bed to look out the window. i'm right, she thought. izzie just came home from her first date with alex.

"i had a good time. thank you for reminding me that you're a jerk. it was the perfect evening." izzie sarcastically said. unbeknownst to her, jamie and george perfectly heard everything that she said since george's window was near the front door.

alex sighed while his eyes never left izzie's. "i had a good time." he said - making izzie more confused and george disgusted. without any hesitation, alex and izzie kissed, making george even more disgusted as he faked gagged.

"i think i'm going to puke." george gagged making jamie laugh hysterically. but as the two laugh at what they saw, they immediately hear the door slam shut – halting their laugh. as silence fills the whole house, izzie's loud footsteps were all they could hear. izzie then opened george's door and laid flat on his bed. the two doctors didn't ask what happened as they just lay beside izzie.