𝐌𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝- 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧

**Y/N's POV**

**Y/N's POV**

"Look Y/N I know we're coming to you at the worst possible time with this but we've been looking at your films and we want you to join our squad.

This is a very unique situation but we wouldn't be here talking to you right now if we weren't confident you could perform at our level. We're offering you a full-ride scholarship. We would usually sit down with your family as well but this was the last possible second we could squeeze in before we headed back to Baton Rouge.

Please talk to them about this. We want you to be a tiger." Ed Orgeron the head coach for the LSU Tigers said as we sat in my coach's office.

This was a huge deal. I'm the only female in my school's history to ever play on the football team. I was one of the best running backs in Texas and that wasn't an easy thing to accomplish.

I had to be on my A-game constantly being a female and an intersex one at that wasn't an easy thing to deal with a lot of guys on other teams had an issue with me. But I always wrote it off as them being jealous of how good I was. Now don't let that fool you I'm extremely humble but I'm confident in myself 

I talked to both coaches for a few more minutes before we went our separate ways. I had a lot to think over. This was a huge opportunity for me. Especially when it's an offer from my dream school.

I went into the locker room to grab my duffle bag and made my way out to the parking lot where I was meeting my girlfriend Megan. As I walked towards my BMW X6 M I could see my girlfriend standing there with her friends laughing.

I whistled at her, catching their attention. Megan hugged her friends and they waved at me as they went their separate ways. I reached Megan and wrapped my arms around her waist and stuffed my face in the crook of her neck placing soft kisses along it.

She grabbed my face and connected our lips in a sweet kiss "I missed you" I said in a whisper making my girlfriend laugh "it's only been like three hours babe" I playfully rolled my eyes "and? I still missed you brat" I said as I unlocked my car and set my backpack in the back seat "you know I missed you too baby don't even start," Megan said as she did the same thing.

We got in my car and began driving "what took you so long? You were the last one that came out" Megan said as she grabbed my hand and placed it on her thigh.'' The head coach from LSU was here and he wanted to talk to me. They offered me a full ride to go play for them" I said as I looked at her "are you serious? Baby that's fucking huge! Why do you not sound excited?"

I sighed "I honestly didn't even think I would be playing college ball. I came to terms with that a while ago. I was set on staying here for college. If I accept it, that's almost five hours away from here. Do you know how hard that will be for me to come back every weekend? They're a competitive ass team and they expect the most out of their players. I honestly just don't want anything to fuck with our relationship."