Christmas Day

Tami and I were still wrapped around each other with neither of us wanting to move. Having her body wrapped around mine was everything I ever wanted, we stayed like that for what felt like ages as she leaned in to kiss me.

Our kiss deepened, blushing I pushed her on her back and climbed on top of her without breaking the kiss. I could tell I was doing a fantastic job as far as she spun me onto my back and placed her body between my legs. I bit my lip forcefully as I felt my heart pound faster.

Tami smirked as she smacked my butt, "We have a lot to do today, which means we have to start getting ready."

I raised my eyebrows and pouted, "Buzz kill!"

She grabbed her stuff and disappeared into the bathroom. Knowing she was there all naked, I blushed as repetition of last night events played in my head over and over. I felt my body tingle as I moved to where the bathroom was. I placed my hand on the doorknob and pushed the door open.

I paused, unsteady, and glanced across the room until my gaze fell on Tami's face. I watched as her eyes scanned mine without interruption.

Watching her watch me turned me on, which made my pulse accelerate. Tami tilted her head and smirked still gazing at me as she pulled me towards her, helped me undress and into the shower.

She took my face in her hands as her lips touched mine. With her body pressed against me, she pushed me backwards to the wall. Her hands held me tight as she deepened the kiss.

My body was trembling with anticipation as she moved her hand down to my thighs and deepened the kiss. She was now completely pinning me against the wall as her body pressed tight against mine.

My hands moved to her waist but her own hands caught my wrists and pinned them above my head as she bit my lower lip. Tami smirked while she pulled away, giving us time to breath. Her forehead touched mine and said, "It's time for us to leave love!" And with that she got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around her body and disappeared into the bedroom.

"Fuck!!" I murmured with heavy breath and leaned back against the wall, trying to calm myself down before I stepped out of the shower. I slipped on my clothes and brushed my hair before packing all my stuff.

As I was packing, I realized that I never got the chance to give her the Christmas present and I groaned. Tami put her hand on my shoulder and said, "Don't worry about it babe, I haven't given you mine either. We can exchange gifts at your folks."

I nodded as I closed my luggage and prepared to leave and hurried outside to her car. Tami started her car into the busy streets towards my house. Her hand slipped onto my thigh and then into my hand.

A couple of minutes after we were pulling up in front of my house. As She turned off the ignition Tami shifted in her seat and her body tensed, I could tell she was terrified. I squeezed her hand and smiled at her, "Everything will be okay babe!"

We both got off of her car, she took a deep breath, and I dragged her towards my house. Tami stopped halfway through and I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. "What?" I smiled.

"Anna, am I going to be introduced as your friend today?" Her eyes burning my insides.

"Tam... you know I am not ready yet; nobody knows accept us. Please give me time, I promise I will come out." I pleaded.

"Hey, calm down, it's okay really. I was just curious, that's all." She said smiling.

Well, I did not buy that, but I did not give it much thought either. My dad was watching football while my mum was cooking lunch for all of us.

"Morning, I'm home." I said happily. Both parents came out to the hallway where Tami and I were. They both at once came forward and gave both Tami and me a hug while wishing us both a happy Christmas.

"Lunch is not ready yet dear, why don't you show Tami around?" Mum said quickly.

My face turned bright red as I saw Tami's gaze on me, knowing exactly what she was thinking. Images of us almost having sex in this same house passed through my thoughts.

"Uh-oh, yeah right away mum. We will be in my room afterwards." I replied, quickly grabbing Tami's hand, and hurried to my room.

"You, okay?" Tami asked leaning against the doorframe.

"Yeah, yes, of course." I replied blushing.

Tami closed the door behind her and walked down to where I was standing. I looked at her as she moved near my face and brushed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

She cupped my face in the palm of her hands and brought her face closer to mine as our lips touched as she kissed me passionately.

Tami picked me up, I wrapped my legs around her waist and connected my hands with her face bringing her closer to me.

Tami laid me down on my bed and she lingered over me, kissing my neck and collarbone as I ran my hands grabbing her waist.

"Anna, hunny, lunch is ready." Mum shouted.

Tami pulled away from me with a smirk on her face. I stood up and ran to my bathroom to compose myself.

"You could have done that here you know, it's not like I haven't seen you naked before." She said adjusting herself.

We walked out into the dining room; both my parents and sister were sitting by the table sipping wine.

"Merry Christmas Anna." My sister said hugging me tight.

"You too Aria. This is Tami a friend of mine." I continued, introducing Tami.

My sister smiled politely and went back to her seat. 'Okay what was that!' I thought.

"So, who's hungry?" My mum said breaking the ice as she went in the kitchen to grab the food.

                                   ***********

After we were done eating Christmas lunch both Tami and I helped mum clearing the table while Aria went out with her friends and dad sat on the sofa watching football.

I could not help but smile about Tami having lunch with my family. I became in love with the idea of having her over, not as my friend but as my girlfriend. 'What was I supposed to do? Was I supposed to come out to my family?'

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I did not even hear my mum calling me from the living room. I jumped from where I was standing and quickly ran into the living room.

My mum was sitting next to the Christmas tree, dad still on the couch while Tami was leaning by the door frame. I looked at her looking at me and I blushed instantly.

Today was a day to remember, all of us laughing, opening presents, and eating gingerbread cookies. I was amazed when mum and dad gave Tami a small present. I knew Tami got both of them something, but I had no idea my parents bought her a present as well.

"Mum, if it's okay for you, Tami and I are going to my room and watch a movie." I spoke.

"It's fine daring, your dad and I will have an early night. Why don't you sleep over Tam?" Mum asked.

"That shouldn't be a problem, I will call my parents later on. What do you think Anna?" Tami asked teasing me.

"Y-yeah, that's a great idea mum. Have a goodnight." I said still gazing at Tami.

As we made our way up to my room I sighed with happiness. 'Today was perfect!' I thought.

We indeed did watch a movie, well at least until I heard that my parents had finally went to sleep. I looked up and saw her staring at me as she smirked. I took a deep breath and moved from her side to my luggage.

I grabbed her Christmas present, and I happily placed it on her lap. Tami looked at me with a huge grin on her face and opened her present in no time. I bought her a black Vans hoodie and a combat necklace with my initials engraved on it.

"Oh my god Anna, I love them!!" She told me as she hugged me tightly.

She grabbed my hands and lead me to my bed. As I sat, she turned around and gave me my present. It was a personalized wooden keepsake box. I was amazed on how thoughtful and meaningful this is. I opened the box and inside I found all the tickets, receipts, and other related items to places we have been together. I noticed that there were also the cinema tickets of when we first met.

"T-this is amazing Tam. I have no words to describe how special this is for me. Thank you." I told her with tears in my eyes.

Tami leaned forward and kissed me. I kissed her back passionately. My hands run slowly up into her black hair and down to her back holding her body against mine.

Tami pulled apart as her lips gently pressed against my forehead. "Not tonight babe, you can get in a lot of trouble." 

Tami held me in her arms, and I felt like I was home.