Passionately in Love

Tami lives in a sturdy two-story terraced house which is situated in a dead-end alley. It might once have been nice, but right now the façade needs major renovations to remove the black stains caused by weather elements. Upon entrance there is a narrow-cramped hallway, leading to a small open space being used as a living room with a faded velvet sofa and heavy oak arms, leading to an open plan consisting of an old cream-coloured kitchen and a computer desk on the side. A small door leading to the main and only bathroom. Another hallway turned into a single bedroom for Samantha which leads to Tami's parents' main bedroom with carved old furniture and no windows whatsoever. opposite the sofa there is another door which leads to another two rooms, one of them is a storage room and the other is Tami's bedroom. There is also a small, terraced roof garden which Tami filled it with a vast variety of healthy blooming plants. On the contrary of Samantha's bedroom, Tami has a huge bedroom with ample space to roam around. She has a double bed furniture with a desk for her studies and a wall mounted flatscreen TV across the bed.

After the first encounter with Tami's parents, I started to visit her house more often, even though her mother still disapproved. 'Would she ever change?' I thought to myself. 'Who knows maybe she will start talking to me sweetly, when she is ready.' What was I dreaming of, she does not even speak sweetly to her daughters, let alone to me.

                                   **********

I was in my room getting ready for my very first sleepover at Tami's house. I obviously told my parents that I will be having a sleepover with my friends while Tami planned to sneak me into her room. I wore a black ripped jeans with a white tank top and a denim jacket. I put on my white and bulky Converse shoes and a belt bag which I wore off to one side. I completed this comfortable look with a messy bun and some light make up. I packed a small backpack to take with me and waited on the porch for her to pick me up. We planned to go for dinner and to a lake nearby the restaurant before going to her house.

Tami found a little, uncrowded restaurant filled with flowers and fairy lights. As I stepped inside the restaurant, I could hear some classic light music which it goes well with the surroundings. Tami took me straight to the back of the restaurant to a small terrace with a couple of small tables and some blankets to cover ourselves if it gets cold. This was magical to say the least.

Tami pulled out my chair before she sat across from me. We started the night with a glass of red wine and ordered a platter full of Asian items. She watched as I sipped wine. I noticed, a shy smile slips out and I blushed. She smiled back at me warmly, keeping her gaze on me. We locked eyes from across the table and everything around us faded away. We barely noticed the waiter as he placed the platter between us. After our dinner Tami reached towards me, she puts her hand softly on my cheek and leaned close to me, kissing me gently.

After what felt like ages our lips parted. Tami rose from her chair and stepped over to my side, holding out her hand. She settled the check and led me to a nearby lake with a sandy area. As soon as I stepped foot on the sand, I removed my shoes and continued to walk until we stopped at the edge of it.  It was nearly midnight, and the sky was picturesque. The moon was almost full, and the sky was clear, full of stars reflecting on the lake before us.

The sound of the waves sounded just like a cradle song. They overtook the edge of the sand as they bubbled over it. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath of fresh air as a small breeze blew by my face. I stood still, barefoot, feeling to coldness of the water on my feet.

I turned and looked at Tami, standing on the beach watching every move I made. I cocked my head, daring her to join me. Tami laughed and shook her head. "Not this time love, I am staying safe on dry grounds" she winked.

'You should know me way too well by now' I thought as I kicked a trail of water towards her, soaking her dry clothes. The look on her face showed that she had been distracted and was caught off guard. Tami tilted her head back and started laughing and joined me, panting a kiss on my cheek. I put my hands around her neck and looked up at her. Tami put her hands on the back of my neck, holding me close to her. We kissed playfully, tongues playing. We kissed until out of breath.

I took her hands in mine and led her till the end of the dock. We sat at the far edge with our legs hanging, looking over the most captivated scene in front of us. There was just water as smooth as glass, mirroring the moonlight.

We sat there for a while, not saying anything to one another. Tami put her hands over my shoulder as I rested my head on them and got lost in her embrace, enjoying the view before us. Tami took my hands in hers and caressed them from wrist to fingertips as I yawned. Tami rose from her to her feet and helped me do the same and walked of off the dock. I took her face into my hands and kissed her softly. We begin to walk back to her car and drove off to her house.

When we arrived, Tami pulls the keys from her pocket, unlocked the door, and led me inside. The house was quiet except for the occasional barking of faraway dogs. It was dark inside apart from the        dim moonlight creeping in from the windows. Tami quietly led me to her room and went back downstairs to make sure everyone was fast asleep. I took the occasion to prepare for the night and changed into my night gown and waited for her on the terrace.

When Tami came back, she kissed me on my forehead and guided me to her room. She puts her hands on my waist, buried her face in me and kissed the curve of my neck. I could feel her breath on me with her body pressing against mine. Tami moved her hands up to my shoulders, removed my denim jacket gently and I let it slips on the floor. I undid my belt, loosened the button of my jeans, and unzipped it. Tami went down on her knees, helped me remove my trousers and threw it to where my jacket was. Tami pushed me onto her bed and quickly removed my tank top and undid my bra. I took my hair tie out of my hair and let my hair falls over my shoulder.

I unbuttoned her shirt and let is slid, I ran my hand up her chest and around her neck as she lifted her hands on my back pulling me against her. The feeling of having her pressed against me and her intoxicating scent drives me crazy. I pulled her from her hair kissing her deeply, she instantly turned me over on top of her giving me full control. Just when I removed the remaining of her clothes we dissolved into each other's embrace.

Tami stopped and stood up from the bed and went to her dresser leaving me panting for more. She came back and sat on my side with something in her hands. I was curious and took whatever she had in my possession. I was in a complete shock of what was before me. I could see the terror in her eyes, she was petrified and doubtful.

Tami looked at me and mumbled, "say something, please."

"Am I not enough for you? I mean, I know I am still green, but why now?" I whispered, feeling a lump in my throat.

Tami grabbed my hand and explained that I was indeed enough for her, but she explained that she would like to spice things up, to be open and comfortable with each other as much as possible. She made it clear that she will guide me through it all if needs be and clarified that I have nothing to worry about. She asked if I could think about it before reaching any decision and I agreed. She left her room and closed the door behind her, leaving me wondering.