Meet me under the mistletoe

I woke up allured by the aroma of freshly baked gingerbread cookies coming from our kitchen. This only meant one thing, it was Christmas Eve.

Baking gingerbread cookies has been a tradition of our family for as long as I can remember. As I stepped out of my room, I could hear Christmas carols playing downstairs. I headed down with a huge smile on my face, "today started perfect!" I thought.

As I entered the kitchen my nostrils filled with the sweet scent of the Gingerbread cookies. My mum was dancing and singing along the Christmas songs. I was amused by the number of cookies she prepared and was still preparing. The kitchen was a mess to say the least. She had every ingredient, cutters, pots, and bowls hanging around on every countertop.

Gingerbread cookies are made like normal cookies but with ginger. The ingredients are all the same, but this recipe was inherited by my grandmother, and it has been used for decades.
My mum adds all the ingredients together until a dough is formed. She rolls and cuts the dough with cutters and then she bakes the cookies until they are crisp around the edges. When the cookies are cool enough, she decorates them with icing sugar.

Mum usually keeps left over dough for me to make a small gingerbread house and this year was not and exception.

"Good morning, dear, how did you sleep?" My mum asked.

"Morning mamma, I slept good thanks, but I woke up much better. This smell brings back so many memories." I said, getting excited.

My mum passed the remaining dough, and I started cutting and baking all sides of the house. Our laughter resounded throughout our cosy kitchen while my mother continued decorating the gingerbread man while I the gingerbread house, which I decorated with burnt sugar and red cinnamon drops.

                                    ************

It was our first Christmas together and I wanted to make it count, I wanted to make it memorable and set a tradition for Christmases to come. I headed to a close by shopping mall and bought us matching pyjamas for that night, I loved the idea of spending this magical night smuggled up with Tami.

When I got everything, I wanted I went straight home and prepared a box labelled Christmas Eve and inside it, I placed some packets of hot chocolate, marshmallows, two festive mugs, a DVD, and a soft blanket. I wrapped her Christmas presents and placed everything in a luggage while preparing clothes and other things I might need.

I had thought about that first Christmas for a very long time, my expectations were high, and I had lived that evening through my dreams for weeks.

Tami messaged me, letting me know she was outside waiting for me. I grabbed all of my stuff, kissed my mum on the cheek and left running. We placed my luggage in the booth and hopped in the car.

"So, where are you taking me?" I asked excitedly.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out Hun." Tami replied winking at me.

She started laughing as soon as she saw my face fell at her response. I gave her a small peck kiss and looked at her with puppy eyes while gently messaging her arms.

Tami tensed beneath my touch and looked at me with dilating pupils. All I could think about was the look on her eyes and the demand for my touch.

After what seemed like forever, we finally reached to our destination.

"Close your eyes!" Shouted Tami, as she rushed to open my car door.

I put one hand over my eyes as she opened the door for me. As soon as I got out, she lowered my hand slowly, I was mesmerized by the scenes before me.

It was such a lovely chateau, so cosy and warm.

"So!" Said Tami excited. "Do you like it?" 

I had to catch my breath "Oh my god, yes." I mounted still surprised.

"Let's settle in then." Tami suggested, already walking inside.

That evening we sat in front of the huge fireplace both wearing our matching pyjamas. Between the music and jokes, between the smiles and stories our bond grew bigger as we laughed and sipped wine.

I felt so blessed being here with Tami, especially after all the turmoil this year started with. I finally felt at ease, things where finally looking better for us.

Tami stroked my face with the palm of her hand, she looked me in the eyes and whispered, "You look gorgeous, my love!" and went ahead to kiss my lips.

Tami's kiss Deepened as her gentle hand glided from my face to my chest. I was still catching my breath when she cupped my breast exposing them with her other hand. My face was flushed to say the least. However, I was lost for words.

That moment brought nothing but silence and only the crackle of the fireplace could be heard.

Tami lowered me on the carpet and her strong body followed, hovering over me. My mind was spinning as she slid her hands underneath my shirt and cupped my breast. Tami pulled my shirt over my head, threw it on the floor and started sucking on my breast as she whispered with a low subtle tone. "I know you want me!"

Before My mind could understand what, I was saying I answered "Yes!"

As we laid there our bodies entwined and I could not care less about the world outside and all my doubts and negative thoughts had sup sided.

"Are you sure?" Asked Tami with heavy breathing.

Staring in her eyes, I nodded my head. No words could explain how much I wanted her. I pulled her shirt off as I kissed her slowly.

Thoughts suddenly arose within me, and I started panicking. "How could I do this; I have no idea on what I should do.' I thought. Tami noticed and gave me a reassuring smile.

I closed my eyes and succumbed myself to her as she gently cupped my breast with one hand and with the other, she parted my legs.

Tami sucked on my lips and moved to my jawline, neck, and collarbone. She kissed every inch as I struggled to breath. She placed soft butterfly kisses on my chest and stomach.

"Tami." I whispered her name.

"Shh!" Tami brought her finger up to my lips as she bit my earlobe.

"You're irresistible." She continued and she kissed my stomach once more.

We locked eyes for just a moment as she gently pulled my trousers off. Tami kissed from my knees upwards, her hands on my legs, always just a little bit higher than the kisses.

My back arched in anticipation, knowing where her fingers will soon reach. My head rocked back against the carpet as she goes higher.

Tami licked and fingered all at once, watching my reaction and feeling how my legs moved. Unable to articulate a word, I let out a moan. It was hard to hold back, to make the moment last as I was caught between the intoxication of the climax and extending the moment I never wanted to end.

My hands slowly moved to Tami's head and tightened my grip. My toes curled, and my back arched. I could not hold it anymore as my mouth let out a moan in pure ecstasy.

I found myself on top of Tami, moving my lips over her neck. My hands trailed their way down to her stomach and then to her thighs. I was still hesitant, wondering whether I was doing an excellent job or not, so I looked at her for reassurance. Tami smirked and nodded for me to continue.

I placed my hands under her back and lift her up onto my lap as I quickly undid her bra. I felt each and every moan vibrate through my mouth as I cupped her breasts.

As we laid back on the carpet, I took my time, not wanting to rush through things and do something wrong. Tami noticed I was being insecure and hesitant, as she placed my hands on her waist and kissed me. In that moment I knew deep down I had no reason to be scared so I let myself go.

I slowly pulled her pants down and tugged them off of her as I let my hands trail their way up, further up to her thighs. Tami's hands tangled and tightened in my hair as she moaned my name and moved her hips against my hand. I kissed her forcefully as we continued coordinated until she came, moaning my name a million times.

We laid on our sides facing one another as she gave me a soft kiss on my forehead. I smuggled into her, feeling the heat of our naked bodies until we fell asleep.

My eyes fluttered open as I heard Tami hoping from across the room hands behind her back. I could tell she was up to no good, the smirk on her face gave it away.

"What are you laughing about?" I asked curiously. She started to giggle as she hung a mistletoe on top of our heads and kissed my lips.