Chapter 23

A/N: I am sorta on a roll guys.

I would've updates this earlier but the late night depression got to me for a few days so I wasn't able to write but I'm doing okay enough now to do this.

Besides nothing's gonna stop me from continuing this story that I love!

__________________________________________

~one week later ~

(Riker's POV)

I swear everyone is at our house today.

Rocky and Carly,

Ross and Rose,

Rydel, Ratliff, and Riley.

They were all there cuddled up with each other and let me tell you how weird this is.

"Riker, where's your girl?" They tease but it stings a bit.

"Haha very funny." I sarcastically reply back.

They teased for a while longer before I got tired of it.

"I'm going out." I mumble to them as I snatch my keys off of the counter and zoom out the door.

I found myself at the old diner in a small town.

Sitting down at the counter by myself I was accompanied by a waitress who came to take my order.

"Hi my name is Christine and I'll be your server today, What can I get for you?" She introduces herself.

I look up to see the waitress and I see a girl who is brunette with icy blue eyes and a happy smile. She has her hair up in a pony tail and you can slightly tell that she has dark circles under her eyes from lack of sleep.

"I'll just get a coffee, thanks." I slightly smile at her.

"Sugar and cream?" She asks and I nod.

"Be right back then." She walks away and I sit there and think.

"Here we are." She gives a small smile at me. She puts the cup in front of me and pours the coffe and setd the cream and sugar next to me.

"Thanks." I mention quietly and go to put sugar and cream in.

She comes back a while later. "So are you okay?"

"why do you ask?" I question, surprised.

"Oh well you've been bumed out since you got here and I thought It'd be worth a shot to ask. So if I may ask what's bothering you?"

"Oh well it's a stupid thing and I don't wanna keep you from your job."

"Nah you're my last table for the day. Besides, my shift ends soon and I'd rather hear what's up." She comments.

I explain as she listens and we talk for hours.

~*~

"Well I don't want to keep you any longer. How much will the coffee be?" I start to get up and she does as well.

"Dont worry about it, it's on the house." She smiles.

"Are you sure? I'm perfectly able to pay."

"No it's okay, you've had an interesting day and a coffee won't kill." She laughs.

"Well, thanks." I head to the door with her walking next to me.

Before we went our seperate ways I turn towards her.

"Hey, so maybe we can exchange numbers and hang out sometime?" I give it a shot.

"Sure." She smiles and puts her number in my phone as I do with hers.

"Text me sometime." She half smiles at ne before we part our ways.

'Who knew today would turn out good?' I smile to myself.
__________________________________________

A/N: so I know its a short chapter but I wanted to put this chapter in 'cause it's importante.

Last chapter' clothes are up on my polyvore account and there is a few things I needed to slightly change cause I couldn't find the exact clothes but yeah. (I forgot to do this last chapter soo)

http://rosetyler20.polyvore.com

Oh and you might notice that I put rydel as more blond in the creation and thats how her hair is now (forgot that last chapter too im so sorry im so lame)

Love you lovies!

XOXO ♡