Chapter 24

A/N: Well after thinking about it for quite some time I figured out what this chapter will be about.

Disclaimer: Do I actually do a disclaimer??
__________________________

(Rydel's POV)

"So what movie are we watching?" Curiosity gets the best of me as I come in with a bowl full of popcorn.

"Maleficent." He announces as I plop down next to him on the comfy couch in the living room of my family's home.

Everyone went out today. Rocky went with Carly to a competition, Riker and Christine went to go hang out and bowl, and Ross and Rose offered to take Riley to the theme park for some fun (not to mention giving us some alone time).

"Wonderfully magical." I giggle before stealthily sneaking my feet under his leg to warm up.

"Blimey, your feet are freezing!" He shifts slightly.

"Blimey? Since when do you say that?" I stiffle a giggle.

"Since now apparently." He states, confused as well.

"Anyway, shh the movie is about to start." He shushes me while practically bouncing out of his seat.

"Well then." I mumble but pay attention nonetheless.

~*~

"Look how cute she is!" I can't help but squeal when I see the adorable little child that is Aurora.

I can hear Ell chuckle to my left but I don't really bother to care, I'm way  too focused on the tiny child attempting to catch the butterfly.

"Rydel Lynch, you are one adorable girlfriend." He comments and kisses my cheek as I settle down.

~*~

"That was a fantastic movie, ten out of ten would recomend." He laughs as I  continously talk.

"Oh, and little Aurora! I can't even begin to explain how adorable she was, especially with meleficent!" I ramble on, excited.

"So cute! Makes me want to have another." I clamp a hand over my mouth when I realise what I had said.

"I didn't mean that - well yes I did but I mean I'm not saying I don't want another kid but I mean-" my nervous rambling gets cut short when soft sweet lips capture my own and I'm engulfed in a wonderful, hazy feeling.

"Better?" He huskly asks after breaking the kiss.

"Much." I smile sweetly before pulling him back in, craving more.

I decide to break the kiss before things went further, as it could have many times before.

"Ell, when I said I wanted more I didn't mean right this second." I try to keep myself from laughing but it fails once he bursts into a fit of giggles.

"I know." The last of the laughter is finished.

"Good." I reply before we go back to tender kisses.

"Really guys? On the couch?" Riker doesn't even try to hide the disgust  evident in his voice and face.

Ell pulls away, the horror obvious on his face.

"Oh, what's up Rike? Why are home so earl-what's uh going on here?" Ross coincidentally walks in.

Neither of us have moved yet. Hoping-no, pleading that maybe if we didn't move then maybe, just maybe they can't see us.

"Woah what's with the door open and you guys just standi-oh.." Rocky walks in.

Since when does every one of my brothers suddenly get here at the same exact freaking time?!

"Uh hi..when did you guys get back so early?" Ell awkwardly tries to make conversation.

"It's like 8.." Ross mentions just as Rose walks in with Riley sound asleep in her arms.

"I'm gonna go put her in the guest bed.." she speed walks off upstairs when she sees the delema.

"Oh look at that, it is." I glance at my phone.

"Well, better be getting to bed then." Ellington jumps up from the couch and helps me up before we scurry up the stairs to my room.

"Dont make more kids!" We hear one of the boys shout from downstairs.

"But they would be so cute!" We clearly hear Rocky.

"Well Ms. Lynch, I think it's time for bed." He gives a light laugh as we head into my room.

"I agree Mr. Ratliff."

I pick out Ell's favorite green pants and a black tank top from my closet and pass him.

"By the way, I'm stealing your green pajama pants for the night." I inform him before getting to the bathroom door.

"They look better on you anyway." He smirks and pecks me on the lips quickly before heading back to my room to probably get a pair of his black pajama pants from my closet.

When I get back he is already dressed and is finishing pulling down the covers when he spots me leaning against the door frame.

"C'mon." He nods his head toward the bed before running his hands through his hair, creating tufts of hair that stuck out making him turn from an adorable boyfriend to a sexy one with a snap of the fingers.

"You need to stop being so..sexy and hot." I kiss him and linger for a second longer before pulling away, leaving him wanting more. Unfortunately, also making me want more.

"Likewise." He smirks before getting under the warm puffy covers with me.

"Goodnight Ell." I sigh.

"Goodnight delly." I barely hear.
__________________________
A/N: Don't you just love this? I do too ^-^

I didn't think it would actually end like this, it kinda just happened on it's own but I like it.

Anywho tell me if you have any suggestions for chapters. (I think I've got an idea as to where the story is going but I like hearing ideas.

You are so wonderful for waiting so patiently for this.

I loves you guys so much for waiting and you know what? I'm gonna get right on the next chapter for you guys because I've been a suckish author and I'm gonna fix that I promise.

XOXO♡