Chapter 14

A/N: Who's ready for the Rydellington to happen? :3

(I had to scrap it over again)

________________________

(Rydel's POV)

We walk out of the school and head over to my car.

"So which coffee place are we going to?" I ask.

"Actually, I was thinking that maybe we could go a movie day. We rent movies, go get pizza or whatever you feel like eating, and do a movie marathon type of thing." He suggests with a grin.

"Sounds fun, let's go." I smile.

"I'll drive if that's okay." I nod and hand him the keys.

He stops by a blockbusters and we picked up Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Captain America, Warm Bodies, and The Avengers.

Afterwards, we stopped quickly by the Chinese take out place and then head back to my house.

(A/N: Sorry if this little part is rush and/or boring I'm kind of writing this before dance class P.S. There are really preppy girls here and I feel like I don't belong here XD)

"so what movie do you feel like watching first?" He asks, setting the disks and food on the little coffee table before going into the kitchen to get the bowls and the forks.

"How about Captain America?" I pull the disk out from under the others.

"perfect." He shouts from the other room.

I out the dvd in and sit back down. Moments later, as the movie begins, Ell sits next to me handin me a bowl and fork.

"Thanks."

We get our different types of food and it collects in our bowls.

"Hey guys.." We hear Rose from behind us.

"Hi." We both greet back.

"Whatcha guys doing here?"

"Oh we decided to hang our and watch movies instead of doing the whole coffee thing." I explain as Ell chuckles slightly.

"Oh well I don't wanna intrude on your little date." She teases. My cheeks turn a slight shade of red as I look down.

"Yeah, you should probably be getting ready for your date with Ross or something." Ratliff changes subjects.

"Oh I'm done. I'm bored now so I'm gonna go watch a movie in the other room." She leaves.

"I'm sorry about her, she likes to do that."

"It's cool, don't sweat it." He brushes it off and smiles a heart warming smile.

"So, I didn't know you lived with Rose." He turns to face me.

"Oh yeah, it's kinda hard to explain." He adjusts himself on the couch to be more comfortable and waits for me to continue.

"Well, when I came to Colorado, I remembered Rose. She was my best friend since we were little and when my family moved she had given me her house number, so I gave her number a call and hoped it would work. Her parents actually answered and gave me her current number to call so I did, I told her about me leaving California and being in Colorado and so she offered for me to stay with her as long as I felt like. After a while Riley joined us and Things started getting hard. Rose got me a job where I worked as the music teacher. And we just fast forward to where we are now." I explain the long story.

"That's nice of her." He comments.

"Yeah, I'm so grateful for her." I smile.

DING DONG!