Chapter 18

(Rydel's POV)

Ratliff and I both walk out hand in hand to see what was in store for us and found Riker quietly flipping through channels while waiting for us.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I nervously speak.

Wet both sit down on the other couch and wait to see what Riker wanted.

"Well, I wanted to talk about what happened. So I guess you both realize how things can change depending on what choices you make and how important it is to think about your decisions before you actually make them. So choices were made and that can't really be changed now and I hope you two know that you have a child to think about now." He gets serious.

And all we can do is the kind of nod while not looking at Riker directly.

"First things first, are you two a thing now or still just friends or you don't know?" Riker looks between both Ratliff and I.

I look over to Ell and he does the same.

He looks at Riker first. "Yeah we're a couple he glances at me with a smile and I return it happily.

"So now, does she know about her father?" They both glance over at me.

I shake my head 'no'. "She knows about her uncles and grandma..but not about her dad." I hesitate to answer.

"Do you want to tell her?" I can hear Ratliff barely ask.

"Definitely." I look over at him with small small.

"Is Riley going to be okay with the sudden surprises?" Riker questions.

"Oh she'll be overjoyed." I let out a little chuckle which eases the tension in the room.

"Okay well that's pretty much all I wanted to talk about. Good luck to you both andI'm going to bed." He laughs at the end and heads to his bed.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I question as I try and lessen the awkwardness.

He nods happily as I go put the movie in and sit back down with him. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close.

(Rose's POV)

I walk over to Riley and Ross and see them trying to do cursive hand writing. Key word: trying.

"Having fun?" I smirk as they look up at me.

I don't see you being able to do it." Ross shoots back.

"Really now?" I turn to Riley.

"Riley, could you hand me a piece of blank paper and pencil please?" She smiles as she does so.

Then as soon as my pencil hits the paper I start on a quick paragraph on how Ross was very wrong and how I, in fact, can do cursive.

"Read it and weep." Laugh along with Riley as he reads it curiously.

"Alright so I was wrong." He nods with approval.

"Is it true that all left handed people can write in cursive super well?"
He questions.

"I don't really know, I guess so." I reply, shrugging my shoulders.

For the next couple of minutes we help Riley finish the last of her homework before I checked with Rydel to see if riley should go to bed.

"Yeah, she should. Let me put her to bed." She is about to get up from the comfortable position she is laying down with Ratliff but I stop her before she moves more.

"It's okay I can do it." I reassure her and they both thank me before I head back to the dining room to inform them both.

"Your mom says that's it's time for bed." She groans before agreeing and heading to bed.

"I'll be right there to tuck you in so you'd better be changed into pajamas and have your teeth brushed by then." I inform her.

I get caught of guard when an arm wraps around my waist and pulls me close. I look up to see Ross smirking down at me.

"So you think it's funny to be a show off?" And I can't help but laugh.

"Yeah I do." He starts to tickle me. I try and get away as I'm dying of laughter but with no avail I gave up and hid my face into his chest and the giggles continued.

"Had enough?" He huskily asks and it makes the hairs on the back on my neck stand up.

All I can do is nod Before having to tell him that we should go check on Riley.

I knock in the door to the room riley was staying in.

"Hey girly." I smile as riley sits in bed, trying to read more of her book.

"Hi." She puts away her book as we come in.

"Alright, are you ready for bed?" She nods and starts to lay down.

"Goodnight. Love you." I Kiss her forehead lightly and she closes her eyes.

"Goodnight."

I walk out with Ross when we hear a quiet voice behind us.

"You two make a cute couple." We turn around but see that Riley is actually asleep now.

I can feel the blush creep on to my face and I try and hold it back.

We walk to our rooms as I'm staying in a guest bedroom.

"What an eventful day." Ross comments as we reach my door.

"Very." We both light heartily laugh.

"Well goodnight." We hug quickly before I kiss his cheek lightly and open my door.

"Sweet dreams." He smiles at me and then turns to walk to his door as I close mine.

'Im can't believe I'm falling for you.' I think as I go to bed.

_______________________________

So this chapter is short again which I'm sorry for but this chapter was actually quite hard.

Have you guys seen the pictures of Rydel and ellington doing a hugging/play fight type thing? It's freaking adorable! Ugh I can't. XD

Anywho, any questions for me about either myself or the story? If so then totally ask me in the comments, I'd love to answer them. :3