Chapter 19

A/N: hey guys sorry for not updating as soon as I thought I was going to and there is two reasons for that:
1. My rough draft had been erased so I've had to rewrite it all now.
2. I've been dealing some depression for over a month now and particularly in the past week or so it increased really badly so I've had to take some time off of everything to take care of myself and make sure I'm okay. I'm sort of doing better but I did actually get increasingly worse last night so yeah. (Oh and I'm sick :p)

Okay on to my suckish chapter because I can't write, yay! (Sorry again it hasn't been a good week for me so I make myself feel bad)

Disowner: I don't own lucky charms or pop tarts just so you know..the picture isn't mine either
______________________________
(Ratliff's POV)

"Awe look at them!" I can here someone fangirl.

"Rocky, be quieter! I swear you are the king of shipping them." A girl, probably Rose, laughs.

"Well sooorry that this is freaking adorable." Rocky sasses Rose.

"Guys, hush down, you are both going to wake them up." I hear either Ross or Riker.

"Look at these two! They're so cute, I just have to.." I hear Stormie trail off before the click of her phone indicating she took a picture.

I open my eyes to see what everyone is fussing about and realize that Rydel and I feel asleep and I was holding her as she was safely between the couch cushion and I.

"Really guys? You made a big deal over us sleeping?" I question as I feel the couch starting to shift while Rydel wakes up.

"What's going on?" Rydel questions between yawns.

(Rydel's POV)

"The family here loves the fact that we fell asleep on the couch." El lets out a light chuckle.

"Ah, well I'm gonna grab a quick bite to eat before school. Hey Rose, is Riley up yet or no?" I get up and stretch before walking towards Rose.

"I'm right here momma!" I turn around quickly and open my arms wide as Riley runs into my hug.

"There you are my girl! Are you ready for school today?" She nodded her head with a goofy smile.

"I am."

"Perfect, let's just get some breakfast quickly and we can be on our way." Riley happily takes a hold of my hand and rushes towards the kitchen.

"You guys better be ready when we are done or we're leaving you guys." I turn my head and mention before going into the kitchen.

~*~*~

"Sorry, it's not a very good breakfast but it's the only thing we have time for." I apologize while setting down a bowl of Lucky Charms for each of us.

"It's okay momma."

"Do you have everything ready for school?" She nods.

"Everything in backpack?" I start to list off things even though she probably already made sure everything was done.

"Yep." Riley takes another bite of her cereal.

"Homework done?"

"Mhm." She nods her head.

"Okay good, we're all set then."

~*~*~

"Okay everyone is either ready or not." I call out and each boy pops his head into the hallway.

"Ready." El calls out.

"Ready." Riker agrees.

"Not ready!" Ross shouts from his room.

"Almost ready." Rocky pops his head into the hall quickly before disappearing back into his room.

"Soo we'll see you there then?" Rose questions.

A chorus of 'yep's fill the house.

"Okay everyone freeze then and come out." They do as told and Ross still has pajamas on.

"Riley give the boys hugs and tell them see you later." I instruct as Riley happily does so.

"See you later." Riley lastly separates from her hug with El.

"Alright we're going be late babygirl." Riley agrees and takes a hold of my hand and we walk to the car.

"See you guys later and don't be too late." I quickly hug the boys before getting into the car and driving off.

~*~*~ (

(Ratliff's POV)

"So how was your day, kiddo?" I ask as Riley and we walk down the now empty school hall.

"It's was a lot of fun! We got to play big booty and act out a character according to the animal we got in theatre." Riley informs and as she takes a hold of my hand in excitement.
(A/N: big booty is a theatre game where one person is the "booty" and the other are number and the goal is to confuse the booty to say the wrong thing so they lose, just so you guys know if you didn't before)

"cool! what else happened today?" I keep the conversation going as we reach the music room.

"Well we learned more on mapping, and the. we tried learning more cursive."Riley goes in about her day and her recess.

"All that in one day? You definitely were busy today, huh?" I Bump her slightly with my arm and she does the same back.

"That reminds me..not really but still, I'll be right back I'm gonna go get some food from the vending machine." She Informs us.

"Okay be very careful please." Rydel calls to our daughter.

"I will." Riley reassures us before disappearing to get the food she had talked about.

"So how do you think we should tell Riley?" Rydel questions and I hug her from behind.

"Probably just straightforward. Like 'Riley I know you haven't really had a good talk about this whole thing but there's some thing you should've known from the very start.' Ratliff or Ellington works for this by the way, and then just 'Ellington/Ratliff is your father.'" I give an example.

"That could be good." She agrees and turns around to face me but freezes when she sees something.

"What?" I question and look to see what made her stop suddenly.

"I-Is that true?" Riley stand at the doorway with her poptarts dropped on the ground."

______________________________

A/N: Eventful chapter? Yes? Good.

So um there were some questions I had :3

Q: have you ever met R5 and/or been to one of their concerts?
A: I have twice actually, both were fortunate enough to be VIP. The first time I had met them was about two years ago I think and the last one was a week after my birthday which was amazing and I'm so glad I could meet them and I hope you all can too.

Question for you guys: have you guys ever met R5 and/been to their concert? If so then how was it? Tell me cause I totally wanna know.

Q: would you rather burp bubbles or sneeze glitter?
A:probably sneeze glitter cause like if you burp bubble then it would just be kinda weird as to if you could sneeze glitter making things glittery..which could also be bad but I like glitter (lots and lots of glitter :3) so sneeze glitter.

Q: Are you in other fandoms?
A: Oh definitely, I can't even name all of them!!! (Silent hill though XD)

Okay Lovies I must go but I have a question:

Should I make a Instagram for this? And if so then what should I post n stuff?

Kay Kay love you all!

XOXO