Chapter 7

(Ross' POV)

"Ross?" I hear Rydel come into the kitchen.

"Yeah?" I turn around.

She looks different now that I see her. It's like she's grown up...matured. That's why she left! It's not because she was tired of the band or wanted a new life, she just had a baby and was living her life. I'm an uncle and so are the others. They don't even know though.

"The guys said that you came by my room?" She questions.

"Oh yeah, I was gonna go ask you if you wanted to watch another movie or play a game but I wanted to get some water first." I hold up my glass.

"Okay."

"So let's go back with everyone else." She nods and we head back to the living room.

"So wanna watch another movie or play a game?" Rocky asks.

"How about we play a game and watch a movie later?" We all like the idea and start thinking about games to play.

"How about Truth or Dare?" Rocky suggests. We agree and Rocky goes first since he thought of the game.

"Let's see...Ratliff, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth?" Ratliff says, unsure.

"What was one of the happiest moment of your life?" Rocky smirks. I see Ratliff glance over at Rydel but quickly look back at Rocky.

"One of the happiest moments were when I joined the band." He smiles to himself.

"Riker, truth or Dare?" I was about to hear what he was going to say when Rydel nudges me and I lean closer to her.

"Hey what's wrong? Why are you so quiet?" She worries.

"It's nothing, just thinking."

"Ross?" I put my attention back to Riker.

"Truth or Dare?" He repeats.

"Sorry, dare."

"I dare you to tell us what's wrong." Riker dares and everyone looks at me.

"Nothing, I was just uh thinking about this fan I saw at a concert we did." I lie again. I hate lying.

"What's her name and what does she look like?" Ryland asks.

"Well she's uh brunette blue eyes, funny and I um don't know her name." I make up.

"Anyways, it's my turn right?" They all nod.

"Rydel, Truth or Dare?" I quietly ask.

"Truth." She responded.

"Come with me please." I stand up and help her up.

"Okay, why?"

"It's a private question." I mumble as we walk outside. I turn around after I shut the door.

"So what's the question?" She asks, sitting down on the patio chair.

"Why did you leave?" I sit next to her.

"No reason, just wanted a break." She nonchalantly said.

"Please don't lie to me Rydel, I know about Riley." she suddenly became nervous.

"H-How do you know?" She stuttered.

"I went to go ask you about the movie or game thing when I overheard you saying goodnight to her. I know it was bad to eavesdrop but I didn't mean to." I confess.

"Are you mad?" She asks quietly.

"Not really. I'm kinda mad I didn't get to know that I had a niece sooner but I'm glad I know now." I smile and she returns it.

"The other's don't know do they?" She shakes her head.

"You've gotta tell them someday, you know that?" She nods.

"Well I know they are gonna be happy but a little upset." I inform her.

"I know, I just can't tell them yet but give me time. In the meanwhile, could you help me make sure they don't find out like you did." I nod. I know I shouldn't be hiding it from the others but she'll tell them soon, I know it.

"Thank you." We hug and go back inside.

"So what was the question?" Rocky asks.

"Some advice." was all she said.

"So, who wants to watch another movie?" I suggest.

We play Fast & Furious 6 and all sit down sooner or later we all fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I know it's short but next chapter will be better.