Chapter 13

A/N: Hey sorry guys. I was going to update on Wednesday but I was babysitting in the morning, tried making a new cover for the book in the afternoon but then failed so I have someone doing it for me, then I had dance class and I passed out as soon as I got home. I babysat again yesterday and then I've been working on this since (with writers block). Anyways, here is the chapter finally.

(Ross' POV)

"So can I know where we're going?" Rose turns to me as soon as we get to her car.

"Nope. It's a secret." I smirk down at her.

"But how am I supposed to know what I'm going to wear?" She crosses her arms.

"Just wear something for a hot day and comfortable." I explain.

"Fine." She gives up and gets in her car.

"I'll pick you up at 6." I smile, triumphantly. I chose 6 because for the early summer it stays light out later so we'd have about and hour or two until it gets dark.

Luckily I drove a different car today so I dropped by the house to shower and change into dark grey cargo shorts with a light blue to grey tank top and some black sandals. I spray on some Jean Paul Gaulitier cologne and slipped my R5 necklace on. I quicklly pack some things and grab a blanket for our date.

I take a quick look at the clock and it's getting near 6. 'Man I took a long time' I think to myself as I head out to the car.

(Roses POV)

As soon as I get home I take a quick shower and then got dressed in some ripped denim shorts and Full Tilt Tube Top and my patent flip flops. I added a star flower pendant necklace, spray on my 'Be Delicious Fresh Blossom' perfume, and added some waterproof mascara on. I touched up my lips and slightly curled my hair. Lastly, I finished my look with my double band hair crown, gold leaf headband.

I look at the time and realize that it's only 5 so I sit down and watch TV for a little while.

(A/N: Ironic isn't it?)

My heart started pounding when I heard the doorbell ring.

'Oh god, he's here. Did I do everything? How do I look?' I check myself mirror that's near thedoor one last time and I shakily opened the door.

(Ross' POV)

I heard the door click and I look back up to see Rose, looking as gorgeous as ever.I

"Wow." I sigh.

"Is this okay for our date?" she qestions shyly while stepping out, closing and locking the door behind her.

"It's perfect. You look beautiful tonight." I smile down at her, holding my arm out for her.

"Thank you." She blushes.

'She looks so cute when she blushes.'

I guide her to the car and opened and closed the door for her. I got in on the other side and get situated before starting the car.

"Oh, this is my favorite song!" she starts singing along to "Bad Enough For You" by All Time Low.

"we are going to get along so well." I laugh singing along with her.

after a few songs and talking about the band and acting, we finally got to the destintion.

"This is where we're going?" She questioned after we got out of the car.

"Yes?" I worry she won't like the place I chose.

"I love the lake! It's the only thing that' resembles the beach and I loved going here but I haven't had a chance to come back in a long time." She almost jumps up and down with excitement before trying to pull me towards the soft sand and calm waves.