Chapter 15

(Rocky's POV)

"So, what do you wanna do?" I turn to Riley who just shrugs.

"Why don't we head back to the house and chill there instead of staying at this boring place?" We all approve and head back to the house.

Once we get to the house, I remember that she probably has homework.

"Do you have homework that you should probably do first?" I didn't think she would tell the truth since homework kinda sucks, but she surprisingly nods and pulls out math.

"I need some help.." She finally speaks.

"I can help." Riker sits next to her at the kitchen table and I go to play some video games in the living room.

A short while later, Riley and Riker come in.

"Hey guys, wanna join?" I offer without taking my eyes off the screen.

"Yes!" They both shout snatching the controllers off of the coffee table and plopping down on the couch to play.

We play a few different games for a while until we get bored.

"What time is it?" I wonder.

"..6:12." Riker responds.

"What are we gonna eat?" I ask as my stomach grumbles.

"Pizza?" Riker looks at both of us who bod excitedly.

"Awesome, I'll go get it then." He stand up and snags his keys off the counter as he passes by.

"Pick out a movie for us to watch when I get back." He tells us before shutting the door.

"So what do you wanna watch?" I ask while flipping through channels.

Riley, who was now sitting on the couch coloring in a coloring book she had, spoke up. "I don't know, whatever you wanna watch uncle Rocky."

My eyes widen and I look at her.

"What did you just say?" I ask, shocked.

She stop coloring for a minute and then continues.

I-I um I said, "I d-don't know, w-whatever you wanna watch R-Rocky." She stutters, not looking up.

"I know you're lying, you do what my sister does when she tries to lie."

She doesn't respond. I turn the tv off and turn to face her.

"Riley, is there something I should know?" He still doesn't look up at me but I see a tear drip off the bottom of her chin and fall into her book.

"Don't cry, it's alright." I hug her.

"Wanna tell me what's bothering you?" I say after I hear her calm down a little.

"Okay. Earlier this week my mom told me that we were gonna play a game. She said that we were gonna play a game. She said that for this week my name was Riley Jean and that her name was Rydel not mommy but I don't wanna play this game anymore, I wanna be Riley Ratliff again." She finally explains all of the story.

Riley Ratliff? Ratliff?! Oh my god, I know why she looks familiar now!

"Okay, you won't have to be Riley Jean anymore but can we keep this our secret?" She nods.

"You know how to keep a secret for me right?" She nods.

"Good. Can you do me a favor?"

"What?" She tilts her head to the side.

"When your uncle Riker is around can you call us just Riker, Ross, Rocky, and Rydel?"

"Why?" Her eyebrows push together creating creases on her forhead.