𝗶. 𝗯𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁.

𝙱𝙸𝙾𝙽𝙸𝙲𝚂 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝚄𝚃
━━┊❛ [ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ] ❜┊━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

       𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔 big day. Well for Mr. Davenport at least. Today was the day Tasha and Leo were moving into his billion-dollar mansion. Beck's been wondering how he tricked the poor woman into doing that after meeting her several times.

       She had known they had been dating since before she got here but him getting anyone to marry him was a surprise. Let alone someone like Tasha. A sweet woman, though curious about Beck at first, but once explained the situation and pulling the dead mom card had gotten the sweetest talk with her.

      Her son on the other hand had been trying to befriend Beck and talking to her more at school now that he knew more about her. Weird kid, but Beck didn't mind him too much. Not like she had a reputation to uphold in high school mostly keeping to herself and trying to get her grades up.

        The bionic babysitting, as she called it, was going okay. She had regulated times with the siblings, only really seeing them when they trained and holidays. Davenport said it would be better like that and she wasn't gonna question him. She also felt that it would be better if she wasn't so attached to them seeing as they were supposed to go on dangerous missions when they were finished with training.

        With it being a big day for Davenport it was one of the rare occasions where Beck was in the lab when there wasn't any training to be done. The blonde sat at Davenport's desk with her feet propped up reading a magazine.

      "You!" Adam gasped and the blonde looked up to see him pointing at Chase who was standing at the cyber desk. "You stole my iPod." He accused.

      Chase looked at his older brother with wide eyes. "No, I didn't," he said but Adam didn't back down so soon they began a game of Adam trying to catch Chase.

      "Beck get him to stop!" Chase said and the blonde smirked suddenly remembered how he had talked back to her yesterday during training.

    "Adam. No. Don't." She deadpanned as she turned back to her magazine laughing.

     Chase rolled his eyes before dodging his brother and running out the lab doors. He quickly closed them with a smile. "Good luck getting in! That steel door is thicker than your head." he challenged.

       Adam wasted no time easily punching through the steel door and Beck actually put down her magazine to get up to watch the brothers just in case it got too out of hand. Though she was sure she would be glared at for those doors being broken anyway.