𝘅𝗶𝗶. 𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸.

𝚁𝙾𝙱𝙾𝚃𝚂 𝙵𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺
━━┊❛ [ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘 ] ❜┊━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

      𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗞 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗡 the fakest smile she could manage as Leo continued to talk to the investors on the video call. The time had come and the three teens were currently working their butts off to sell these products. An easy task for Beck and Chase, but adding Leo into the mix had thrown her off a little. It did help her slightly knowing that they were going to get back at him.

    "The Davenport Industry's tabletop particle collider." Leo showed off the gadget. "I have absolutely no idea what it does but it sure looks pretty," He said and Beck almost frowned at his words but instead the girl covered it up with a fake laugh.

     Chase who was also struggling to keep it straight finally showed up, "Isn't he cute?" He asked through gritted teeth. "Kids!" He pushed the boy out of his way and Beck was quick to follow so Leo couldn't come up front and center.

       "Okay, up next we have something even more exciting, it's thrilling, yet mysterious. Exotic, but useful, I have no idea how any household has survived without the-" He said. He and Beck turned, holding their hands out to reveal the gadget only to see it missing.

    The two looked at each other before turning to see Leo holding up exactly what they were looking for. "Leo," Chase reprimanded.

     "Go ahead you're doing great, "He told them still showing off the team.

"He stole my thunder!" Chase said to Davenport.

     Beck was quick to follow Chase's lead, "He stole our thunder!" She corrected.

       Leo looked to the two shaking his head, "Who needs thunder when you got lightning? Zap!" He said. Beck glared down at him not caring if they were on call.

     Davenport seeing things going south quickly stepped in and pull the three teens out of frame. "Guys now might be a good time to unveil my coup d'etat," Davenport said.

      Chase and Beck looked to each other, "You know what you're right," Beck said.

         Chase nodded, "Yes, Leo, why don't you go do your demo?" He insisted.

       Leo, having no clue what the two were up to, smiled. "One coup de Leo, coming right up." He said walking off to get into the exoskeleton.

       Chase and Beck smiled at each other, and Davenport looked at the two before shaking his head and going back to the investors.

      The two teens followed him standing behind him both wanting to get far away for when the suit malfunctioned.

      "You know what ladies and gentleman, I think it's about time for the moment we've all been waiting for." Beck quickly pressed the fullscreen button as Davenport took a step back.

       "I know it's the moment I've been waiting for," Chase said with a smug smile on his face.

      Leo, now controlling the exoskeleton came out and stepped into the frame. "Exoskeleton in the house!" He said lifting up the visor so he could see. He put it back down to begin demonstrating just what he could do.